Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booked the week of April 8th. Staying at Sandals. Passes

Booked the week of April 8th. Staying at Sandals. Passes

Hi we don't plan ahead much. Needed a getaway and wanted to go to Hedo after researching it. Only week good for us was April 8th to the 14th. Totally booked so I booked for Sandals. I still have a few days to cancel if something better comes up. We got a good deal as returning customers so the other places close were more expensive. Grand Lido and Couples.
    As far as passes we were wondering is it still a good time if your not staying at Hedo. We were think getting full day passes and going the days the theme nights appealed to us.
    If we like it will actually book in advance next time. The Oktoberfest looks interesting.
    Any thoughts are appreciated. This site really made us want to go to Hedo just from the members posts. Seems like a good group of people.Made us feel less apprehensive.

By all means visit hedo on a day or day and night pass. if you can only do one, choose the day pass. People tend to hang out at night with new friends that they made in the daytime. The Oktoberfest afternoon pool parties with DJ Mark Maze entertaining at the nude pool are off the charts fun. Oktoberfest tends to sell out so don't wait until too long to book.
    Scott & Kathy Upcoming trips:

2019 Jan 2nd to 12th Hedo with Toms Trips Lifestyle Month Swingers Delight
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...uary-week-two/

2019 April Lifestyle Fantasy Week Hedo April 13th to 20th
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h.../fantasy-week/

2019 Oct 12th to 19th Hedo Toms Trips Oktoberfest Week -
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...s/oktoberfest/

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg View Post
    By all means visit hedo on a day or day and night pass. if you can only do one, choose the day pass. People tend to hang out at night with new friends that they made in the daytime. The Oktoberfest afternoon pool parties with DJ Mark Maze entertaining at the nude pool are off the charts fun. Oktoberfest tends to sell out so don't wait until too long to book.
    Yea I learned my lesson. I figure if we aren't going to the real Oktoberfest which is on my to do list this might be better.
    Curious about the theme parties. My wife has some good costumes are they as much fun as the pool parties. We wanted to go to a at least a couple Toga-Foam and School girl. Probably better off getting full day then. Funny I only went to Sandals because it was next door. I mean it's good but the last time we went we were the only people in the bar after 10PM . It was real nice but kind of boring at night. Maybe just the time we went.
    Thanks for your input.

I would wait until you can actually stay at hedo. We took the walk down the beach during the day. Sandals looks nice but way to boring. The people at hedo make it what it is. Just our opinion but it was the best vacation we have had.

The real Oktoberfest in Munich is a blast. Spent 3 months in Munich and was able to spend many evenings at the party so differently should be on your to do list.

You can alway keep checking to see if they get a cancellation. Hedo is never boring.
    H2 June 7-13, 2015 Virgin Trip
    H2 May 21-29, 2016
    H2 June 9-16, 2017
    H2 June 9-16, 2018
    H2 Dec 15-22, 2018
    H2 June 9-15, 2019
    H2 May 30 - June 6th 2020 Canceled due to COIVD
    H2 Dec 16-20, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by MrMrsHedoLvr View Post
    The real Oktoberfest in Munich is a blast. Spent 3 months in Munich and was able to spend many evenings at the party so differently should be on your to do list.

You can always keep checking to see if they get a cancellation. Hedo is never boring.
    I have a couple of weeks to cancel Sandals . I left my info with one group, Toms and I'll check hedos. If not I'll get the passes .
    Yes I've heard the real Oktoberfest is a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg View Post

Wait a minute ...... I don't see the ID's week in your sig line.... not coming for that one?
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

We did several day/night passes before we stayed a week at Hedo. Tuesday rave and Thursday foam party were our favorites. We go in April and October with the Playful Pussycats. Check them out!! Let us know if you have any question.

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDoHedoWeDo View Post
    We did several day/night passes before we stayed a week at Hedo. Tuesday rave and Thursday foam party were our favorites. We go in April and October with the Playful Pussycats. Check them out!! Let us know if you have any question.
    We are still on for Sandals from April 8th to the 14th so thanks for the info. The foam was one we were interested in.

better call the resort before you come. it is sold out some of those days, so they may not be giving out many passes~ kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Yes I've heard that if Hedo is full then they don't issue day passes

Quote Originally Posted by J&JSwinginPA View Post
    Wait a minute ...... I don't see the ID's week in your sig line.... not coming for that one?
    Hi Jo and Joe, we haven't confirmed the ID week yet so I haven't added it to the sig line. We had a great time with ID last year, and in all likelihood will be back.
    Scott & Kathy Upcoming trips:

2019 Jan 2nd to 12th Hedo with Toms Trips Lifestyle Month Swingers Delight
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...uary-week-two/

2019 April Lifestyle Fantasy Week Hedo April 13th to 20th
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h.../fantasy-week/

2019 Oct 12th to 19th Hedo Toms Trips Oktoberfest Week -
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...s/oktoberfest/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    better call the resort before you come. it is sold out some of those days, so they may not be giving out many passes~ kitten
    That will suck. Thanks

Thanks for all the advice but we don't need the passes anymore. Dirty Pervs had a cancellation so we are in. Lucked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich&Jayne View Post
    Thanks for all the advice but we don't need the passes anymore. Dirty Pervs had a cancellation so we are in. Lucked out.
    good for you! see you there~ kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast