Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time and curious about body sizes

Body size, shape, color, modifications, or amputations, are a non issue at HEDO. If you run into someone who has an issue with you then they are at the wrong resort. Most people have their reservations about themselves their first time there. My recommendation is jump in with both bare 'feet' and enjoy. After about the first ten minutes on the beach you won't even realize your naked.

We are our own worst enemies, and see ourselves in a different light. Most of us have imperfect bodies: dick to small, boobs wrong shape or size, too fat, scars, etc. Hedo has a way of making it all go away, in fact most people find it ego, or self esteem boosting. Others do not look at you the way you look at yourself, fuck it, not a lot we can do about it anyway, just go enjoy and relax. Like someone on here said before, "if someone will not talk to you based on the way you look, they are not worth knowing anyway".

Blog Entries
    very well put!!

Blog Entries
    Good way to sum up society in general at the moment, but times are a changing...

Quote Originally Posted by houstonbbw View Post
    My partner and I are experienced in the lifestyle.

I'm very nervous about booking because I am a BBW and I am not sure how well received larger women are received at the resort being a virgin and all.

We are looking to book our trip for the last week of May but wanted to get some advice from people who've been to the resort before. Will we be lonely there or are there open minded folks who may enjoy a lot of cushion?
    The first time my wife & I went to Hedo, I was 345 lbs. I tried blending into the background trying not to be noticed everywhere we went until the evening after dinner when my wife got coxed up to go onstage for the reggae dance contest. When they asked any men to join the ladies I did not want my wifes partner to be a stranger so I put my fat shame aside &, to her surprise, I joined her. To make a longer story short, I ended up with just the other guys in a dance off & the ec. told me I had to take my shirt off. I almost took off but said fuck it & danced my heart out when the crowd started cheering instead of laughing! I never looked back. We go back every year. I have also lost 120 lbs because of inspiration sparked at Hedo because of the guests at Hedo. Thank you to all! I hope this helps you feel at ease.

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by djgoose View Post
    The first time my wife & I went to Hedo, I was 345 lbs. I tried blending into the background trying not to be noticed everywhere we went until the evening after dinner when my wife got coxed up to go onstage for the reggae dance contest. When they asked any men to join the ladies I did not want my wifes partner to be a stranger so I put my fat shame aside &, to her surprise, I joined her. To make a longer story short, I ended up with just the other guys in a dance off & the ec. told me I had to take my shirt off. I almost took off but said fuck it & danced my heart out when the crowd started cheering instead of laughing! I never looked back. We go back every year. I have also lost 120 lbs because of inspiration sparked at Hedo because of the guests at Hedo. Thank you to all! I hope this helps you feel at ease.

Marc
    Great story. Truly. Made me smile. Got to love Hedo.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Yes, Hedo is the ultimate adult playground where strangers are almost instant friends. "There's no place like home". Hope I meet you guys too so I can share the rest of the story!

Just curious how did your trip go

...I personally put a little bit of physical exercise on myself. It's also good for my health ...;-)

Quote Originally Posted by houstonbbw View Post
    My partner and I are experienced in the lifestyle.

I'm very nervous about booking because I am a BBW and I am not sure how well received larger women are received at the resort being a virgin and all.

We are looking to book our trip for the last week of May but wanted to get some advice from people who've been to the resort before. Will we be lonely there or are there open minded folks who may enjoy a lot of cushion?
    No worries. As long as you are a nice person and not a jerk you will have no problems. We don’t dare what you look like, only what is in your heart.
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12