Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playroom (romping room) please share some experiences.

Playroom (romping room) please share some experiences.

My wife and I are thinking about trying out the Playroom next visit. We would love to hear about some experiences, thoughts, etc. Any inside info would be appreciated ! Thanks

Dee and I have visited the Playroom on a few of our visits. We have enjoyed all expieriences just us and with other couples. It all comes down to what you are looking for.
    Swapping or just watching and being watched.

Bruce and Denise
    :
    dnbforwhatever on SLS
    Dee_N_Bruce on SDC

June/July 2011 Hedo virgins no more!
    Nov/Dec 2011
    June/July 2012 Can't get enough!
    Nov/Dec 2012
    April 20th to May 4th 2013
    June 23rd to July 7th 2014
    May 2nd to May 10th 2015
    Nov 26th to Nov 30th 2015
    April 30th to May 8th 2016
    Nov 24th to Dec 3rd 2016
    May 6th to May 14th 2017
    May 5th to May 13th 2018
    May 4th to May 12th 2019
    April 24th to May 1st 2021

Are you two coming at it from a perspective where you've never been to a playroom type area before? My wife and I just had our first playroom experience in a local club. We stayed only with each other. We laughed, had some drinks, danced until we couldn't keep our hands off each other, and then it was time when everyone was heading back to the back rooms. Without overthinking it, we went right back there and had crazy good sex with each other. There were other couples scattered about the room in various stages of ecstasy (some louder than others), but quite honestly we were so focused on each other that we didn't notice the others too much. I think the same was probably true on their side.

We did this to get a little experience and taste of what Hedo is going to be like. While we limited ourselves this time, we are opening the door to some play at Hedo if the right situation presents itself. This will at least take away the nerves of being naked and having sex around others. It was a great first step.
    Last edited by MadlyInLuv; 02-14-2018 at 07:54 PM.

You could not have eased into it any better.
    Hats off to you guys.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

The playroom is great. This last trip (February 3rd to February 10th) was the first time we ever ventured in there. Matter of fact, we had to ask friends where it was??? LOL The room off to the left has the swing, cage, and bondage cross in it as well as a shower. It is a fun room, My Wife LOVED being restrained and the swing (multiple times!!!! ;-)), but it did tend to get a little warm in there. ALSO be careful towards the rear of that room, there is a step down from the mattresses...... well my Wife, in Her haste to go get a condom missed the step and went right down (so much for safe sex!!!!).... We all heard Her slap the tile floor. She was a trooper, She asked me if She was bleeding, and when She found out that She wasn't, She got right back up and finished on the Guy She was playing with.. But being a little serious here, She did bruise Her knees, both wrists, bridge of Her nose, forehead, neck, & shoulder. I think not only did She slap the tile floor, She caught a bit of the shower enclosure???? But that didn't stop us from going back, I think we were in there almost every night, either with Friends, or just us. The larger open room is very nice, open roof so who ever is on the bottom looking up can see the stars, and it did tend to be a bit cooler....
    Jo- & Mark

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Our experience is no big deal. Some kinky stuff has been seen, if you like to watch. Some orgies too. Rest depends on what you want to do there. Single men are curious about what goes on there, as they are not allowed on their own. We've taken a few in to show them around. For me, the fun is in the game doesn't matter where it happens - our room, their room, hot tub, nude pool or playroom - they are all exciting, if exciting things happen. Other thing is you cannot hang around the playroom, to do and watch from open to close - you go in and do your things and get out in an hour. More exciting things may be happening when you are not there. While in the hot tub area you can hang around from open to close -play, watch, play and play with different people. People go to the playroom with pre-chosen mates, while the hot tub area is open to new adventures.
    Last edited by sexylady; 02-16-2018 at 05:34 AM. Reason: more information
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Is there an attendant who watches after a bed has been used ? Not sure if it would be distracting having sheets being changed while fooling around in the bed next to us . I'm curious of the procedures and etiquette for staff and guests to be comfortable. Can we enter the playroom nude straight from our room? Are there usually beds open ? Does a staff member let us know if there is no more room ?

Blog Entries
    We had a fantastic first night in the Playroom on our last trip back in July 2017, on our third day i told my husband i thought i recognised a couple at breakfast, it turned out they were a couple we met at Spice in Lanzarote Spain, anyway i went to speak to them, and we arranged to meet down by the nude pool, to cut a long story short after a girls discussion we arrange to go to the playroom that night and you should have the looks on the guys faces when us girls started kissing, then started to fondle each other, ************** The rest would be far too X-Rated for all your sensitive eyes XXX

We went in every night while at hedo and had fun watching and being watched. We even cleaned up in the shower there after the foam party & before our activities highly recommended.

Not sure if it is just us, but we were really turned off by all the long and loud conversations in the playroom. Wouldn't have been bad if they were 5 minutes, but they went on for 15 to 20 minutes. It did not stop us from going there many nights and still enjoyed the sexy atmosphere.

no kiss and tell!!
    but tons of fun!
    KM

There is an attendant at the front door and seems to be there just to be sure no single males are coming in although I think they are listening for any sounds of improper behavior too but from our experiences they are not monitoring the changing of sheets. There are sheets to switch out and a rolling basket/hamper to throw the "used" sheets into. Regarding the annoying conversations when my wife and I were in there there was a woman who apparently pretty satisfied as she was totally snoring and snoring loudly lol.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

I was there last week snd it was a lot of fun.

Sounds like a definite must for us!

Me and wife went in on our first trip last july ,the nite we finally went in was only a couple other side of room ,while wife and I got down to having happy time ,2 couples came in and got on bed across from ours ,it was hard to concentrate and we both ended up watching other couple while having sex ,it was erotic ,and other bed was also watching my sexy wife do her thing ,it was amazing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast