Thread: Nude vs. prude sides?

Blog Entries

Nude vs. prude sides?

Not really understanding the Nude and Prude sides of the resort? It's just one resort right? If your room is on the nude side you have to be nude all the times? What about walking around the resort, can you wear clothing walking around both areas of the resort?

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    You can be nude anywhere but the dinning areas and the courtyard. If you are on the nude beach you must be nude. The whole resort other than the dining etc is clothing optional. When you are walking from the nude side you can be clothed. Simple as that.

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Quote Originally Posted by misbehaving View Post
    Not really understanding the Nude and Prude sides of the resort? It's just one resort right? If your room is on the nude side you have to be nude all the times? What about walking around the resort, can you wear clothing walking around both areas of the resort?
    Prude side has evolved to clothing optional. On nude side you must be completly nude. No problem to walk the entire resort in the nude. But you must wear something in the dinning room and reception.

I'll add to this. We always stay on the prude side and I usually wear like some sheer beach cover up from that side to the nude pool but I don't really have to... just what I'm comfortable doing. For breakfast I'll usually just wear shorts and a tshirt. For dinners the whole resort will be a mixture of people dressing up in their themed costumes or beachy resort kinda stuff. Typically I'll wear a sundress for the specialty restaurants and then my theme outfit on the other nights to the main dining area with the show. For that I make sure my nips are covered with pasties at least and then if I'm wearing a thong I'll bring a small towel to sit on out of courtesy for the resort... they like you to do that. But yes for the nude pool and beach you must be 100% nude... even if its that time of the month. I've seen many people told you must unrobe and honestly you are noticed more if you have clothing on than if you don't. Once you get down there and see how humid and hot it is you'll be glad to not have clothes on! Have a great time!

Taking the whole beach/pool thing out of the mix... when referring to "nude and prude" side for accomodations it could just as easily be called "left and right". The walkway down from the lobby/dining hall area sort of bifurcates the resort into two sides.
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

Hi there - to clarify....when coming and going from your room on the Nude side of the resort, you do not have to be naked. You can wear clothes. It's called the Nude side because it is closest to the Nude pool and runs along the Nude beach. The only exception would be if your room has a patio with a back door that leads onto the beach. If you go in and out that door, you will need to be naked. Also if you are sitting on your patio, since it faces the beach you are required to be naked too. I hope this helps.
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Hedo color map.jpg

Here's a little map I worked up for the Facebook group to try and help explain it all. Hope it helps -J
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

nude and prude (now clothing optional) are really just room categories. you can go anywhere on the resort. you just have to be nude at the nude beach, pool and grill. a lot of people book the prude side to save money. ~kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Does Hedo provide pool towels, more importantly, towels to sit on when nude? Or should we bring them with us?

Thanks in advance..

Blog Entries
    D S Ohio...Hedo does provide towels....but you can bring your own also......What part of Ohio are U from?...Cleveland area here...we will be at Hedo June 27- July 7th and Oct 29- Nov 10th

Hedo Hugs
    Linda & Rich

We just got back on Feb 9th. Many people walk to the nude side clothed and then take everything off when you find a seat or get to the pool. There are towels on both the prude and nude side to use. The nude side has towels available all the time. The grill on the nude side stays open until 5 am. So plenty of towels at all times to grab and sit on while eating. Many people while eating just wrap the towel around them. And like everyone has already stated you can be nude on both sides of the resort. They just want some cover while eating at the main building or at the prude side grill. Jill would just wear a see through cover up and had no problems. Have a great trip, we loved it!