Thread: First Timers in Hedo III

First Timers in Hedo III

Hello all, my husband and I will be visiting Hedo for the first time during the week of wild women vacations Aug 5th 2007......If there is anyone on the site that will be there during that week please drop us a line. We are a young couple(31 yrs old) and love to have fun. Maybe we can meet and party together.

We are so excited.. I am excite and nervous....I just want to have fun....What are some of the things my huband and I can expect to see, experience or do? Every comment is greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries
    We went with Wild Women in may and will be going back with them this November. Shoot me a Private Message with anything you want to know...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

My husband and I have been curious about Hedonism for a number of years. He recently asked me if I was interested in trying it out. I am very adventurous but I would like to get a good idea of we could expect. What is "Wild Women's Week"?

Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Wild Women's week is wonderful. Maybe come in November.....

Not sure yet

Hello all
    i am new to this site and are thinking of going to Hedo (not sure which one) . I am VERY shy, but may be willing to try. My hubby of course says "let's go". does anyone have a preference to which club they like better? advice for a shy newby? i am 38 him 42 - he's in better shape than me (not too fair b/c i gained 65 lbs 6 yrs ago with twins - but have lost it all - things just don't look the same anymore though). i see pics on this site and WOW these women are awesome and TAN. I am so white you would need sun glasses if i took off all my clothes lol. so any encouragement/advice would be appreciated!
    t

What about toga night....where would we get the togas from? I hope this do not sound like a dumb question.

Cool Togas

My wife and I wnet last December. We did some on line searching and found some great togas for like $30.00 a piece. WE noticed that a lot of folks there were doing the sheet tied around you thing (which some people did very well and creativley) I prefer bringing your own, becuase it's just cool to stand out a bit. That's my 2 cents. I hope you have a great trip.
    W&F of North Carolina
    Hedo 3 New Years 2006-2007
    Hedo 3 10-27-08 thru 11-3-08
    Hedo 2 - Virgin Trip 12-28-09 thru 1-3-10

Quote Originally Posted by thycknjuicee View Post
    What about toga night....where would we get the togas from? I hope this do not sound like a dumb question.
    just bring safetypins, _decorations_, sash, etc, and use the extra sheet provided by the resort..

it saves on lugging the costume, and it lets you be creative at the resort.
    (last two times I went, that's what the majority of the people did.. it was fun to see how creative the people got, and what they chose, or didn't choose to cover)

Quote Originally Posted by mb3869 View Post
    Hello all
    i am new to this site and are thinking of going to Hedo (not sure which one) . I am VERY shy, but may be willing to try. My hubby of course says "let's go". does anyone have a preference to which club they like better? advice for a shy newby? i am 38 him 42 - he's in better shape than me (not too fair b/c i gained 65 lbs 6 yrs ago with twins - but have lost it all - things just don't look the same anymore though). i see pics on this site and WOW these women are awesome and TAN. I am so white you would need sun glasses if i took off all my clothes lol. so any encouragement/advice would be appreciated!
    t

What you see on this site is not representative of what it is like at Hedo 3. There are literally all shapes and sizes represented. My advice would be to jump in with both feet and git nekkid from the get go. You'll feel self conscious for about 15 seconds and then you'll look around and realize that no one really cares....everyone's just there to have a good time! What you don't want is to regret not getting nekkid sooner.

Oh and for the "whiteness", make sure to all over tan w a tanning bed for a couple of weeks prior to help prevent sunburning the "unmentionables".
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

Has anyone ever seen the documentary on VH1? I got up at 2 in the morning after Robert told me it would come on and it didn't. Yes I was dissapointed, I can't find it on youtube either.

Thanks,

Sweetheart 26