Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IT's your vacation

IT's your vacation

It seems like a lot of folks have been led astray on what a fun Resort is!!!!!

After traveling the world for the last 20+ years I can honestly say that the answer is right in your hands and no one else’s. Do we really go to a resort to eat their food, sleep in their beds, or decide how big the building is. NO NO NO. We are there for a few obvious reasons, the drinking, the partying and soak in the Sun. So don’t let the blow dryer, coffee pot, pillow or any of those material things sway you. You are the only one that can make your vacation as tame or wild as you want. Getting to know other people is a fun and exciting way to boost your vacation, so take advantage of it, get to know as many ppl as you can, that will be there while you are and connect with them, a simple hello can turn your vacation into the time of your life. Your main objective is for you to enjoy your trip and simply put, it’s the making of new friends, be conversational, spending time in the nude pool, take advantage at the bar, dance the night away, and live a little on the wild side if that’s your thing. Life is too short to worry about the little things that really would not make that big of a difference if it’s not there. You work hard and spend your money for a wonderful vacation so don’t let someone else influence your mind. Make your vacation what you want it to be, do what you want to do, sleep in, party the night away etc. regardless if it’s a 5* or a 1* Resort. Happy Travels to you all and have a blast where ever the wind takes you.
    Now go be the Judge for yourself, live your life, and have fun!!

Blog Entries
    Well said!!! I have also have been all over this planet. Very rarely to what anyone in their right damn mind would call good places. Even then it's what you make of it. one of my all time best days there was watching my wife lay on a float soaking up the sun then enjoying a simple sunset with her. Not crazy I know but it but to me that alone was worth the trip.

Blog Entries
    That's a good way to put it. We are going to Hedo for the first time Feb21st-Feb27. Normal white married couple 50 and 54 and we r getting mixed reviews from some other website.

Bravo.... so true!
    Hedo March 11th - 18th 2017

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misbehaving View Post
    That's a good way to put it. We are going to Hedo for the first time Feb21st-Feb27. Normal white married couple 50 and 54 and we r getting mixed reviews from some other website.
    You will be there when the Fluffs are in the house, best party around, and you are the perfect normal age . Say hello to everyone and you will make more new friends in a week then you would think possible. We will have drinks waiting for you when you arrive. Feb 16 -24 soon cum!

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

We just got back and loved every minute of it! The people are so friendly and make it feel like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Davenrose View Post

After traveling the world for the last 20+ years I can honestly say that the answer is right in your hands and no one else’s. Do we really go to a resort to eat their food, sleep in their beds, or decide how big the building is. NO NO NO. We are there for a few obvious reasons, the drinking, the partying and soak in the Sun. So don’t let the blow dryer, coffee pot, pillow or any of those material things sway you. You are the only one that can make your vacation as tame or wild as you want. Getting to know other people is a fun and exciting way to boost your vacation, so take advantage of it, get to know as many ppl as you can, that will be there while you are and connect with them, a simple hello can turn your vacation into the time of your life. Your main objective is for you to enjoy your trip and simply put, it’s the making of new friends, be conversational, spending time in the nude pool, take advantage at the bar, dance the night away, and live a little on the wild side if that’s your thing. Life is too short to worry about the little things that really would not make that big of a difference if it’s not there. You work hard and spend your money for a wonderful vacation so don’t let someone else influence your mind. Make your vacation what you want it to be, do what you want to do, sleep in, party the night away etc. regardless if it’s a 5* or a 1* Resort. Happy Travels to you all and have a blast where ever the wind takes you.
    Took the words right out of my mouth David!

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Since 2010, we don't go anywhere else for our vacation - two weeks and twice a year. This is the most complete vacation and we don't need anything else. Whatever you look for in a vacation is already there, you just have to embrace them.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Quote Originally Posted by Davenrose View Post

#AbsoluteTruth

when my late wife was a live we traveled to a lot of places but always felt hedo was the best place to go. when she got sick went back several times as it felt like home. I am going back at end of april for my 2nd trip alone and it will be fun as it always is people to talk to comfortable beds good food and plenty of scenery ya never know someday I may meet my new wife there

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDoHedoWeDo View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth David!
    what, wait, what was in your mouth?
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I hope to get to Hedo sometime this year !! When is the best time of year to go?

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    The best time of the year to go to Hedo is when we are there. That apart, anytime away from the hurricane season is fine.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Well said
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

This is a perfect thread! One of the reasons why we don't schedule a whole bunch of events for our group because we want people to naturally have fun, let things happen organically and do things at your own pace on your own time. It has worked well so far and we will continue doing just that. Make your vacation yours. xoxo
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast