Thread: ladies footwear

ladies footwear

Above all else be comfortable and sure footed. Not to discount the great looks of women's footwear, we all are impressed with footwear, but Hedo is sort of the exception with their irregular walk ways, inclines, declines, poor lighting, not to mention liquor Should you feet it nessary, take your purse and put tem in it, and after arrival slip them on. I think I have convinced my wife of this, I'll know for sure in a couple of week, If I am paying another $25 for a bag of shoes. I'd much rather watch you doing your thing rather than tending to sprained anchle. Flaunt it in flats, no one will mind.

Flats to the area just outside the main dining room or place your going, switch to heels there.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    on our first trip my wife brought a suitcase full of shoes.... sexy as hell..... but now she brings one sexy one and a couple of comfy ones.... thats it.... because with the high sexy ones she takes them of and i lug them in my hand... so no more....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

And Cop looks wonderful in heals. So flattering. Kitten looks much better!

PNK
    Hedo (again) Sept 5 - 15, 2018

And Cop looks wonderful in heals. So flattering. Kitten looks much better!

PNK
    Hedo (again) Sept 5 - 15, 2018

My wife found wedge heels made by Crocs. They're not the classic FMH's but they look great and are comfortable enough to wear all night. On line or stop by their store on Duval during this year's FF. You can can thank us later. But if you want the FMH's, it's the man's duty to carry them them for the lady up to the dining room entrance. It's the least we can do .

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    on our first trip my wife brought a suitcase full of shoes.... sexy as hell..... but now she brings one sexy one and a couple of comfy ones.... thats it.... because with the high sexy ones she takes them of and i lug them in my hand... so no more....
    Yeah that's what we did as well on our first trip, both my wife and I brought too many shoes. She wanted shoes for each of her costumes and did the same. We ended up bringing way too many clothes in general since we ended up either naked or in costume most of the time. On our next trip we'll cut that down a lot, we'll probably just bring flip flops and our running shoes. Well and some heels for hats & heels night, but we'll be less concerned with wearing flip flops with our leather and lace costumes. We've learned no one is looking at our feet anyways, lol.

One day in the nude pool Herladyship suggested that rather than Hats and Heels, they change it to “Hats and Flats”...a lot of ladies nodded in agreement.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    One day in the nude pool Herladyship suggested that rather than Hats and Heels, they change it to “Hats and Flats”...a lot of ladies nodded in agreement.
    Yeah my wife has already said she might forgo the heels on that night, she doesn't ever wear them. She said if she wears something sexy enough no one will notice her shoes anyways, lol. Plus gives us more space in the suitcases.

I rarely wear heels because Jay and I are the same height, when I do wear them I am about 2-4 inches taller (and I am usually wearing wedges, not typical "heels"). So, I am ok in flats.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!