Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going the end of march

Yeah budddddy! Too excited to count but I think we are at 27 and a wakeup for 24 March.

Quote Originally Posted by DelCouple View Post
    What are your dates?
    It seems to be coming up quick now! Can’t wait for some sun and sand! Only 29 days!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxandhisVixen View Post
    Hey

We were curious if there are other couples around our age going to Hedo March 25 for a week.
    She is 31 and He is 40.

Thanks
    We are a bit older than you, but no less excited to get there. We arrive the 23rd. That makes it 26 days and counting down. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2btouch View Post
    We are going with the SIS group. The hosts don't plan very many activities, so we are free to do whatever we want without feeling like we are missing out on something. They are a very inclusive group. I think the only thing strictly for the SIS group is our own catamaran cruise.
    Last year we joined the catamaran but did not book with SIS. But have to add this was possible because it wasn't full. Just ask Char if there is room and if so I bet you can join :-)

We're getting clooossseeeerrrrrrrr I'M SO EXCITED

Hedo II March 2023, I think March is our favorite month One Love!
    Hedo II March 2022 was goooooood, first time YSW and an extra week before that. Met some awesome ppl again, so in love with this place <3
    Hedo II March 2020, last guests there before the corona lockdown and our trip was cut short by a week, but it was GOOOOOOD
    Hedo II March 2018, can't wait to go back!
    Hedo II March 2017, first time and addicted since

Hi! We are returning for second trip to Hedo 3/27-4/1. He is 48, she is 38. Last time was YSW but didn’t align with our vacation schedule this year. We booked independently this time (didn't know about the group option) and we look forward to seeing many of you soon!

We will be there 3/24 to 4/1 with the Swing into Spring group. Hope we run into each other. Robin and Bruce
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

We enjoyed ourselves so much last year at Hedo, we decided to join Char's two groups, W4S@H2 and SIS, from 17 to 31 March! Really looking forward to the experience again...
    April 2016 - MSC Divina full-ship take-over couples cruise
    March 2017 - Celebrity Bliss full-ship take-over couples cruise
    March 26 - April 01 2017 - Hedo 2
    March 17 to 31 2018 - Hedo 2.

Hi,

We will be there from the 3/30 - 4/2.. She is 33 and he will be 38 on the 31st! Hoping to give him a super special birthday. We've been a few times but usually stick to ourselves, hoping tobe more social this time.

Heather(44) and Mike(46) with be there from March 25 to April 1. We both love to Scuba Dive so see you on the dive boat or at the pool. It's our 5th time back home to Hedo!

We'll be there from the 26th to 31st. 2nd time around for us at H2. I'm 52 and she's 31. We also tend to stick to ourselves prob as we are not into the lifestyle, but we made friends last time and love to be around the whole scene.

Three more sleeps can't wait

Hope everyone that was there had a great time.. We meet many new friends and can't wait for next year.
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

It was so great to meet all of ya'll! It was definitely an interesting experience...will we do it again? I am not sure...Scott and I are evaluating all that went on and trying to decide if it is something we want to continue to explore, or not. I wonder how this all works locally. I think it would be easy to fall into drama in the lifestyle. Well, I would not trade the experience for anything, but it definitely opened our eyes to some things. It was a hot time and we are sad to be wearing pants today. Love to all!

Heather

Quote Originally Posted by MadlyInLuv View Post
    It was so great to meet all of ya'll! It was definitely an interesting experience...will we do it again? I am not sure...Scott and I are evaluating all that went on and trying to decide if it is something we want to continue to explore, or not. I wonder how this all works locally. I think it would be easy to fall into drama in the lifestyle. Well, I would not trade the experience for anything, but it definitely opened our eyes to some things. It was a hot time and we are sad to be wearing pants today. Love to all!

Heather
    It was super meeting you as well. Glad you gave it a chance. You guys did very well for your first time. the great thing about Hedo is you can be who you want to be. Hope to see you next year. Robin and Bruce

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123