Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Going the end of march

Quote Originally Posted by luv2btouch View Post
    Hi FoxandhisVixen, Pleasure to meet you! Are you going with the SIS group?
    Aw thanks!
    We actually booked independently, I’m hoping it won’t make too much of a difference but we didn’t know of any groups going when we booked. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bamse001 View Post
    30 March to 5th April it well be out 8th trip , Laur and Demi ,we are 52 and 45 ,ready for new adventure with old and new friends.
    We are checking out in the 1st, but we may see you around when you get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    There will be plenty of people around the same age! :-)

We arrive march 23rd, i'm 38 and my lover is 35. See ya there!
    Glad to hear! This is your second trip, how was the first?

Quote Originally Posted by FoxandhisVixen View Post
    Aw thanks!
    We actually booked independently, I’m hoping it won’t make too much of a difference but we didn’t know of any groups going when we booked. How about you?
    We are also going with the SIS group. However, you guys will be fine I think! From what I understand the groups don't keep to themselves. If you wind up hanging out with them it's no big deal.

Glad to hear! This is your second trip, how was the first?
    'Awesome' doesn't even begin to cover it ;-) We are not lifestyle active (yet) but the freedom, nakedness, atmosphere and sweet awesome people made it an experience we will never forget <3 and we will get to enjoy it again this march :-D

Hedo II March 2023, I think March is our favorite month One Love!
    Hedo II March 2022 was goooooood, first time YSW and an extra week before that. Met some awesome ppl again, so in love with this place <3
    Hedo II March 2020, last guests there before the corona lockdown and our trip was cut short by a week, but it was GOOOOOOD
    Hedo II March 2018, can't wait to go back!
    Hedo II March 2017, first time and addicted since

Quote Originally Posted by MadlyInLuv View Post
    We are also going with the SIS group. However, you guys will be fine I think! From what I understand the groups don't keep to themselves. If you wind up hanging out with them it's no big deal.
    That’s what I’ve been reading! Although there are a few places I’ve seen where some groups can get very cliquey, but we are pretty likeBle people so not all worried! How many are traveling with Char’s group, do you know? I think they’re the only
    Ones there that week but we might also catch the fluffernutters at the end of our trip. It might be a good way to see if either group could be a good fit for next year! What made you decide on the SIS group?

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    'Awesome' doesn't even begin to cover it ;-) We are not lifestyle active (yet) but the freedom, nakedness, atmosphere and sweet awesome people made it an experience we will never forget <3 and we will get to enjoy it again this march :-D
    Yes!! That’s what I was hoping to hear! That’s really what we are looking for. We are from small town Canada and I’m pretty certain there is no active lifestyle here to be found! Haha. But we are excited about learning more about it while we’re away (what better place than Hedo, right? Just jump right in &#129322 and we’re thrilled about the sexy atmosphere and most importantly I love that there seems to be real interaction between guests at the resort! Meeting new people is one of the best parts of traveling.

That’s what I’ve been reading! Although there are a few places I’ve seen where some groups can get very cliquey, but we are pretty likeBle people so not all worried! How many are traveling with Char’s group, do you know? I think they’re the only
    Ones there that week but we might also catch the fluffernutters at the end of our trip. It might be a good way to see if either group could be a good fit for next year! What made you decide on the SIS group?
    We went with SIS simply because they were there the week we were going. However, they seem like a great group of people in chat. You've been able to make some connections here ahead of the trip so that should help you get acclimated pretty fast.

Aw thanks!
    We are going with the SIS group. The hosts don't plan very many activities, so we are free to do whatever we want without feeling like we are missing out on something. They are a very inclusive group. I think the only thing strictly for the SIS group is our own catamaran cruise.

Look forward to meeting you March!
    Hedo 1st trip - March 25, 2017 - April 1, 2017 with Swing Into Spring (Char Travel)
    Hedo 2nd trip - March 23, 2018 - March 31, 2018 with Swing Into Spring (Char Travel)

We are F26/M40 and will be there Mar 29-Apr 3.

Hey

We were curious if there are other couples around our age going to Hedo March 25 for a week.
    She is 31 and He is 40.

Thanks

We don't arrive until April 1, but we're 33 and 32. First Hedo trip! We're trying to add a day on the front or back end of the trip, but flights aren't cooperating at the moment. Feel free to reach out! Sean and Sara, looks like we cross over a couple days with you

Come a day earlier and that way the dates will crossover 😉

Tomorrow will be 29 days. "0" degrees driving to work this morning. Cold even for Colorado!

Time for a late March bump I think. Anyone else going the last week?

What are your dates?
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast