Thread: Too old

Too old

Hi I am 69 and my wife 60 we are going to book hero for next spring.
    My wife has always had bbc fantasy’s and we role played in our younger days. Now she would like to try it for real , but is worried she is now too old. My question is do older local men come in on day passes or is it just younger ones looking for younger women.

No one is ever too old at Hedo. Hedo and the people at Hedo love everyone, as long as there is respect in the air.

Make your reservations. It might be the best vacation of your life. We've been 13 times and always meet wonderful friendly people. Lots of opportunities to do whatever you want at Hedo. Check on the Hedo website for which groups are going during which weeks. Find one that looks good and contact them. Booking with a group usually means lower rates and automatic friends when you arrive. With or without sex, it is a magical place. Great staff, good food, excellent entertainment, lots of awesome people from all over who are anxious to meet, talk, and have fun.

No one is ever too old !! Book your trip and enjoy it !!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    What's too old for enjoying sex? For men maybe if they have ED, cannot use tongue or finger or imagination, for women - the older the better (there is more sex in the head than in the genitals).
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

If you are banking on a local, in general you probably shouldn't - to be completely honest. And it's not because she's too old - you're never too old for Hedo! But there simply are not that many who come on day passes. The majority of people there will be other hotel guests and a few day passers who are tourists from other hotels. Occasionally there may be one or two local guys on night passes who are there. If BBC is what she's fantasizing most about, take a look & perhaps find an event like Mochafest (the week of May 23rd) which tends to draw a more interracial crowd.

Best of luck to you!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Quote Originally Posted by iain01 View Post
    My wife has always had bbc fantasy’s and we role played in our younger days. Now she would like to try it for real , but is worried she is now too old. My question is do older local men come in on day passes or is it just younger ones looking for younger women.
    Your ages are NOT a problem. Your plans may well be. The number of night pass visitors has been very low, the last few times we've visited (last time was December). There are plenty of older folk (like us) some weeks -- stay away from Young Swinger weeks and similar. The usual advice to everyone with a fantasy is, "Don't over plan. If it happens, great, if not, then just have a great vacation, like everyone else."

Plenty of fun to go around, if you are a fun couple. Your wife might enjoy swc or even a digital interlude from the right person, even a color blind guy.

PNK
    Time to plan a return

She may not find her BBC,maybe she will, depends on who is there at the time. But as far as for being too old. Age is a number, you are only as old as you feel, or as old as the person you're feeling. You are only too old if you convince yourself you are. We have always refused to act, or look our ages, therefore we refuse to feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by iain01 View Post
    My husband and I are both in our 60s and we love Hedo and have been there many times. There is no age discrimination there. HOWEVER- not sure about your question, "do older local men come in on day passes or is it just younger ones looking for younger women...." Hedo is NOT about local men coming in looking for sex. Far from it. The overwhelming majority of people at Hedo are guests from the United States, Canada, and many other countries around the world, not locals looking for sex.