Thread: what group to book with?

what group to book with?

We are 33 and 40 , we both like to play . I've considered YSW but not sure , I read somewhere that the group doesn't seem to want to swing as much as other groups. We go to Trapeze in Ft. Lauderdale and we usually don't have a problem finding a couple just don't want to go with a group that in mainly nudist or voyeurs? Thanks I love this site.

Hedo Amigos are an awesome group. We have three trips this year March,April, and Oct. we f you like to party they are an awesome group. We are booked for April and Oct. We are a mid 30’s couple you will find all types in the group.

Our first trip was with YSW wouldn’t book with them again, for a number of reasons but mainly because the Amigos are more our style. Feel free to PM if you want more info

I've gone to Hedo on the weeks adjacent to YSW 2 times. I wouldn't put too much weight on them not being swingers... they are not "nudists" as far as I can tell. Probably more swingers in that group than many. The main issue people have with that group is that there can be some immaturity, drama, and clicky behavior... all to be expected with a younger crowd, but all groups have this to a certain degree.

All of the Wild Women Vacation groups (Hedo Amigos, Playful Pussycats, Hedo Rockers) are pretty established and a great week to go, the TA's are reliable and easy to deal with. We've gone with the Amigos in March and the Pussycats in April and had a blast. These groups however are geared towards women playing and not so much the guys... I still had plenty of fun as a guy, but there is a higher proportion of couples where only the girl plays.

Lots of great reviews about the Dirty Pervs. Never traveled with them, but hard to find anyone complaining about them, which is usually good.

One thing to watch out for as a younger couple, is the very established groups (15+ years). These tend to be full of people who've been traveling together for a long time... and they've gotten older over time. Great people, souls of the earth, but difficult to relate to when their kids are your age (or older). Or maybe that's your thing... I won't judge.

Go when it's busy, travel with a large group, you'll have a great time. Good luck.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

We have been on 7 trips with YSW. I can't say that the group swings more or less than other groups, but I can say that the idea that the group is mostly nudists/voyeurs is definitely not accurate. If anything, I would suggest that maybe the group tends to do more swinging in private, rather than out in the open or in the playroom, and therefore some may get the impression that there isn't much going on.

I know the group tends to get a bit of hate on these forums at times, so it's not hard to find comments bashing them. I would take some of it with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by J_&_T; 01-17-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    John & Teresa

Hedo - Young Swingers Week:
    March 2014/October 2014
    March 2015/October 2015
    March 2016
    C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!
    March 2017/October 2017

We are going with the AWOL group July21st-28th. looks like a great group.
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Quote Originally Posted by J_&_T View Post
    We have been on 7 trips with YSW. I can't say that the group swings more or less than other groups, but I can say that the idea that the group is mostly nudists/voyeurs is definitely not accurate. If anything, I would suggest that maybe the group tends to do more swinging in private, rather than out in the open or in the playroom, and therefore some may get the impression that there isn't much going on.

I know the group tends to get a bit of hate on these forums at times, so it's not hard to find comments bashing them. I would take some of it with a grain of salt.
    We have been to three YSW events and agree with this statement completely. I can't speak about any other groups as I have not travelled with them however the YSW crowd is not one I would describe as non-swingers or "just" nudists. We have had a lot of fun and will highly recommend them as a fun lifestyle crowd.

We've seen a lot of good reviews for Dirty Perv haven't really seen anything bad about them . We have had some experiences with a younger group that seemed a little too cliquey for us, while some of the more firm bodies may be in the younger groups sometimes the attitude and personalities turn us away. We would much rather deal with people who are more mature and no drama, and fun for both him and her.Just our observations , we have a club in Miami that is mainly a younger crowd and from what we've been told is that it is mainly all girls playing only , just seems like that is more common with younger groups?

Quote Originally Posted by acslammer26 View Post
    We've seen a lot of good reviews for Dirty Perv haven't really seen anything bad about them . We have had some experiences with a younger group that seemed a little too cliquey for us, while some of the more firm bodies may be in the younger groups sometimes the attitude and personalities turn us away. We would much rather deal with people who are more mature and no drama, and fun for both him and her.Just our observations , we have a club in Miami that is mainly a younger crowd and from what we've been told is that it is mainly all girls playing only , just seems like that is more common with younger groups?
    Speaking from my experiences with YSW only again, I remember one event where it did actually feel to me that it was a bunch of couples only looking for the girls to play. The other 6 events we have been on never gave us that impression. But at the same time, what you're saying about the younger crowd at the club doesn't really surprise me. Maybe it's just the difference of paying to go to a club for a night versus going to Jamaica for a week. Maybe the more 'serious' or 'hardcore' swingers (I use those terms lightly) would be more willing to shell out that kind of money? Just theorizing a bit...
    John & Teresa

March 2014/October 2014
    March 2015/October 2015
    March 2016
    C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!
    March 2017/October 2017

I have traveled to the resort when Dirty Pervs, YSW are there and of course with my Playful Pussycats. In all these groups you may find what you are looking for OR you may not. Expecting to hook up doesn't mean it will happen. All the mentioned groups have their own identities and LS people are pleantiful. Research the groups and figure out which group suits your party style. I have met a lot of great couples from these groups. It's more about how you interact with the people than the group you book with when trying to hook up.

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy* View Post
    I have traveled to the resort when Dirty Pervs, YSW are there and of course with my Playful Pussycats. In all these groups you may find what you are looking for OR you may not. Expecting to hook up doesn't mean it will happen. All the mentioned groups have their own identities and LS people are pleantiful. Research the groups and figure out which group suits your party style. I have met a lot of great couples from these groups. It's more about how you interact with the people than the group you book with when trying to hook up.
    Well said!
    John & Teresa

March 2014/October 2014
    March 2015/October 2015
    March 2016
    C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!
    March 2017/October 2017

Thanks for everyone's input and we will definitely try to research all of the groups . I wasn't trying to say anything bad about any group just trying to find a group that fits what we are looking for . Love the site and all the info that everyone is willing to share!

You should make a call to a Travel Agency that books numerous groups to Hedo. Someone who will take some time to talk to you and find out your ages, interests and time of year for a trip. Then fitting you into a group that fits what you are seeking.

You should definitely contact Robert & Beth at Wild Women Vacations...they have two AWESOME groups going on back to back weeks in April. The Hedo Amigos and The Playful Pussycats!!
    We've traveled to Hedo many, many years with the Hedo Amigos (booked thru WWV) and have a BLAST!!!! We've never been disappointed...in any way. Like with any group, some people are swingers, others are not. But they're all a bunch of FUN people!! And keep in mind, that there are other people/couples at the resort not in your specific group who MAY be in to what you're in to. ;-)
    I'll add...the couple of years where our group backed up with the Young Swingers group was ... uh ... more like High School. HA!! It was fun to watch the drama unfold, and to watch all the pretty "girls" walk around...but the person who wrote "immaturity, drama, and clicky behavior" above is dead on.
    No matter what...you're going to have a BLAST at Hedo!!!!