Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First timers coming at the end of March!

First timers coming at the end of March!

Hey!
    So we’ve read through all the reviews and forums and are still don’t quite know what to expect! Any tips on what we should be ready for?

Quote Originally Posted by FoxandhisVixen View Post
    Hey!
    So we’ve read through all the reviews and forums and are still don’t quite know what to expect! Any tips on what we should be ready for?
    We will be first timers with you there! We're excited and we also did lots of reading and are not sure what to expect. lol

We have literally read everything! I’m even less sure what to expect now since lots say it isn’t as wild as you’d think and then many describe waaaay more then we’d expect. We will be there the March 25, what about you?

We have literally read everything! I’m even less sure what to expect now since lots say it isn’t as wild as you’d think and then many describe waaaay more then we’d expect. We will be there the March 25, what about you?
    We are flying in the 25th, and leaving Friday the 30th.

I'm totally laughing because we came to the exact same conclusion you did. We descriptions where you will be numb to PDA by the 2nd day because it's everywhere, then we read reports where people thought it was pretty tame and there wasn't much going on, and everything in between. Honestly we aren't sure what to expect at this point.

We're arriving the 29th, just in time for the foam party!

I don't believe this to be a very busy week (24-31 Mar) - only one group there, Char travel swing into spring.

You can expect PDA around the nude pool in late afternoon and late night in the hot tub (and of course the playroom). More towards the end of the week as more groups arrive.

Perhaps if you gave us some background, what are you expecting or looking for?

We get in on the 25th and we are staying for a week. We’re pretty low-key and enjoy the occasional glass of wine together. We’re excited to go snorkeling and fishing (mostly him!), theme nights (mostly her!), meet new people, kick back with a few drinks and sun bathe Nude for the first time. We are trying to keep our minds open to an unconventional vacation. I just wish we had a better idea of just how unconventional it will be! Will people really be having sex with strangers at the pool?? Or doing body shots at the bar?
    Also, the practical things as well. Is Jamaica very safe? Should we leave jewelry at home? Are we likely to get a travellers stomach bug? How is the beach at Hedo?

Oh! And how are the spa services/couples massages? I’m sure that’s something we will want to take advantage of!

We get in on the 25th and we are staying for a week. We’re pretty low-key and enjoy the occasional glass of wine together. We’re excited to go snorkeling and fishing (mostly him!), theme nights (mostly her!), meet new people, kick back with a few drinks and sun bathe Nude for the first time. We are trying to keep our minds open to an unconventional vacation. I just wish we had a better idea of just how unconventional it will be! Will people really be having sex with strangers at the pool?? Or doing body shots at the bar?
    Also, the practical things as well. Is Jamaica very safe? Should we leave jewelry at home? Are we likely to get a travellers stomach bug? How is the beach at Hedo?
    Hello, we're Robin and Bruce this will be our 7th trip this time of year. We go with a group called Swing into Spring, a great bunch of people. We were told before our first trip to do this " go to your room, drop your clothing, and head right to the nude pool/bar and get a drink. Say hello to everyone, and have the time of your life. I hope we meet up.
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

You can expect it to be as relaxing or upbeat as you want. There is a clothing optional side (the quiet side) where you should expect to see naked people, and a nude side (the party side) where you must be nude. Expect to see people of all shapes and sizes, that don't care what you look like (no judgement) and are the most respectful people you will ever meet. Don't be afraid to walk up to people or a group of peple to socialize, they probably met a few minutes before you arrived. You will most likely see strangers having sex, especially later in the afternoon around the nude pool and the hot tub. There are swingers there, percentage varies from week to week depending on the groups, but there are a lot more non-swingers on your typical week. You may get asked if you're in the lifestyle or want to play, just take it as a compliment, a simple no thank you is sufficient, don't ever feel pressured or think you will insult them, they will respect your boundaries. Groups sometimes put on pool parties that are sexy fun, participate if you feel comfortable, no pressure.

Never been fishing but we snorkle regularly - boat goes out twice a day to a few different reefs (bring some bread from the buffet). Also glass bottom boat, SUP, hobbie cats, never any problem to use there is always lots of availability. They also offer Scuba if you have your certification, or certification courses which is of very high quality and very cheap.

Entertainment is a lot better than your typical vanilla resort. Jamaicans are friendly, laid back. No issues if you stay on the beaten path. Of course if you want to go off on your own and visit just anywhere... You can walk the beach for mile without problem. Never had a problem with leaving things in the safe but there have been some reports of people having problems. I only bring body jewlery. Messages are nice. Expect a regular professional massage, No happy endings... get it on the beach, a lot more relaxing.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by gsml View Post
    You can expect it to be as relaxing or upbeat as you want. There is a clothing optional side (the quiet side) where you should expect to see naked people, and a nude side (the party side) where you must be nude. Expect to see people of all shapes and sizes, that don't care what you look like (no judgement) and are the most respectful people you will ever meet. Don't be afraid to walk up to people or a group of peple to socialize, they probably met a few minutes before you arrived. You will most likely see strangers having sex, especially later in the afternoon around the nude pool and the hot tub. There are swingers there, percentage varies from week to week depending on the groups, but there are a lot more non-swingers on your typical week. You may get asked if you're in the lifestyle or want to play, just take it as a compliment, a simple no thank you is sufficient, don't ever feel pressured or think you will insult them, they will respect your boundaries. Groups sometimes put on pool parties that are sexy fun, participate if you feel comfortable, no pressure.

Never been fishing but we snorkle regularly - boat goes out twice a day to a few different reefs (bring some bread from the buffet). Also glass bottom boat, SUP, hobbie cats, never any problem to use there is always lots of availability. They also offer Scuba if you have your certification, or certification courses which is of very high quality and very cheap.

Entertainment is a lot better than your typical vanilla resort. Jamaicans are friendly, laid back. No issues if you stay on the beaten path. Of course if you want to go off on your own and visit just anywhere... You can walk the beach for mile without problem. Never had a problem with leaving things in the safe but there have been some reports of people having problems. I only bring body jewlery. Messages are nice. Expect a regular professional massage, No happy endings... get it on the beach, a lot more relaxing.

Hope this helps.
    Fantastic help! Thank you!

One thing I've been thinking about is money. Do you bring cash to Jamaica?

That’s the plan: get naked and see what happens from there! Hopefully we will see each other around!

Quote Originally Posted by MadlyInLuv View Post
    Fantastic help! Thank you!

One thing I've been thinking about is money. Do you bring cash to Jamaica?
    Not a lot. A pile of 1$ for tips at the airport/transfers, some for small purchases on the beach. For the rest we use credit cards.

We will be there for the first time as well. Not in the lifestyle. 1st time at a resort like this. We have been to a nude beach. Arrive on the 24th and depart on the 29th. My wife is a bit more nervous than me. Look forward to meeting you all. J & S.

Quote Originally Posted by Jese in co View Post
    We will be there for the first time as well. Not in the lifestyle. 1st time at a resort like this. We have been to a nude beach. Arrive on the 24th and depart on the 29th. My wife is a bit more nervous than me. Look forward to meeting you all. J & S.
    We are looking forward to meeting lots of new people! We are not in the lifestyle but keeping an open mind while on vaction. I would say we are curious and hoping to learn more. Tell your wife she is not the only one nervous! �� hopefully we will see you down there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jese in co View Post
    We are looking forward to meeting lots of new people! We are not in the lifestyle but keeping an open mind while on vaction. I would say we are curious and hoping to learn more. Tell your wife she is not the only one nervous!  hopefully we will see you down there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast