Thread: Group suggestion for Virgins

Group suggestion for Virgins

My wife and are first timers. We are planning our first trip this summer (ideally between June and August). I was wondering if someone could offer some suggestions as to the best week for first timers to visit (That or the best group to go with)

My wife is really excited about the trip but is still a bit apprehensive being new. Ideally, I’d like to plan a trip with a group that consists mostly couples or at least with a lot of ladies that could help make her feel welcomed, included and comfortable. I don’t think that she is ready for a group with a heavy swingers focus. That being said, she is a lot of fun and just needs to right crew to help her ease into the fun. We are both laid back, like to have a good time and definitely love being part of a fun group.

a little more about us. We live in DFW. She is 37 and I am 41. We both work too much, have two young kids and REALLY need a vacation.

Thanks in advance!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there and a great question for newbies...

Picking a group many believe is essential for several reasons--not just money-savings with group rates--but for peace of mind when it comes to having questions answered, always having someone from the group to both watch your back should you get "over-served" or in a situation that you are unfamiliar with plus always having people you can ask questions of or just hang with(dinner, pools, boat trips, etc) and of course, no one being judgemental.

I have been the main organizer of the Krewe de Krazy Life group (origins in Key West for Fantasy Fest every Halloween week) since 2005 and our Krewe is very newbie-friendly as we know we have all been in that situation before.

We are a group of people that love life, love fun, love costumes, and love the fact that we have no judgements, no drama, no hassles, no obligations, no responsibilities, nothing mandatory because this is YOUR time, YOUR vacation, and you can sleep when tired, eat when hungry,and drink---whenever.

And I open up our nude beach, jacuzzi premium suite to all Krewe members 24/7, we have a nice meet and greet and hand out our unique Krewe beaded name necklaces and room key wristlets, sponsor a nude pool water rodeo, etc.

So, if you'd like more info email me: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com and/or check the links below my signature.