Thread: First time in june

First time in june

Wife and I just booked our first trip June 4 to June 8 can’t wait!!!!! Getting in late though plane lands around 750 at night. Will things still be happening when we finally get there???? What’s the fastest way without flying?

Saturday is kind of a quiet day at Hedo because that’s the day a lot of people leave and new groups come in. Sunday will be when the party starts.
    As far as the fastest way to get to Hedo? That would be private taxi and you can set that up before you get there and the driver will be waiting for you. We always use Ashton Pitt he is a great man and very knowledgeable as well. Plus he will make stops along the way if you like. He can be reached at tel876)376-2174 or http://www.ashtonacetourjamaica.com
    There are also others as well that are very good.

Also if you want faster service in the airport I would look into Mobay Club, that’s a fast pass thru customs and imaginations and worth it’s cost. I believe 85 arrival and departure each.

Hope this helps.
    H2 June 7-13, 2015 Virgin Trip
    H2 May 21-29, 2016
    H2 June 9-16, 2017
    H2 June 9-16, 2018
    H2 Dec 15-22, 2018
    H2 June 9-15, 2019
    H2 May 30 - June 6th 2020 Canceled due to COIVD
    H2 Dec 16-20, 2021

We just returned. $70 one way for private transfer. Taxi once you arrive is $100 one way. We were there Saturday night & had fun at hot tub & play room. The crew that arrived that day was wild already!!!

First day is always a bust. You are just two tired especially if you had connecting flights. Next time I think I am staying first night at a cheap place in Negril

Quote Originally Posted by Canadapaula View Post
    First day is always a bust. You are just two tired especially if you had connecting flights. Next time I think I am staying first night at a cheap place in Negril
    CanadaPaula, that is exactly what we do. We stayed at Negril Palms Hotel, a tiny, inexpensive place 5 min. Past Hedo. I think we paid $60 when we booked on Expedia for one night last June. The bus driver took us there after he dropped everyone off at Hedo. We threw our stuff in the room, strolled along the beach for an hour, then had dinner at their restaurant and crashed early. We checked out the following morning at 7am and they took us back to Hedo for $5. We left our luggage at the front of Hedo, and ate breakfast and then went down to the beach. Got our room about noon. So instead of spending $360 at Hedo for that night, we spent the $60,$5 cab ride and our dinner cost, which was about $30. So about $100 for the night.
    We plan to do this again this coming June!
    Cowgirl

I was thinking the same thing when I saw guests coming late in the evening. It seems like a waste of money to pay that rate just to sleep. I may consider staying off site the first day ...

Looks like we'll be there at the same time... at least I think. Haven't booked just yet. You guys are going to have a blast though. We went for the first time probably 6 years ago and I had no idea what to expect and was completely freaked out to be honest (I'm a girl so guess that's normal?). Anyway this resort is summed up by the people. Everyone is so extremely friendly! That's the wonderful thing about this place... think of Norm walking into Cheers! Literally it's like summer camp for adults and making lifelong friends which ultimately seems to happen to so many people including us. You guys enjoy! Word of caution though.... that is not nearly enough time... you might as well tell work that you might need to extend your vacation because you definitely are going to want to once you are there.

Hahaha I doubt it, this will be the first time we have left our infant.... we are nervous and excited at the same time.

Where are you from?
    I'm Canadian as well and trying to plan a trip back again...looking at paying flights separately vs AI. .
    Hedo 1st Timers December 2016
    Hedo - August 19-26 2017
    Hedo - January 27-February 1 2018