Thread: First timer with a few basic questions

First timer with a few basic questions

My wife and I are headed to HBR on June 16 for her 50th birthday. This will be our first visit at any nude resort. She is a bit nervous and is hesitant to dine in the nude. That being said, assuming we eat at HBR, what do most people wear to dinner if they get dressed? Is it casual or do women wear something sexy, see through, very short, etc.? Should we dine next door, what goes for dress over there? More conservative or can it be risqué?

Also, I understand there is a nude cruise each Wednesday. Has anyone done this recently and what is it like?

Thanks in advance for any responses and advice. Much appreciated.

John

At HBR you can wear anything you want (or nothing at all) to dinner. Lunch is almost 100% nude. Breakfast is again what every you want. If you go next door you will want clothes that you would wear to any place you would normally go at home. Our opinion would be to not wear "risqué" next door. In the Moonlight lounge at night you can wear what ever you want or nothing at all.

We have never done the nude cruise because we are having a great time at the resort.

Any other questions just ask or send us a PM.

We have done the nude cruiuse and its a great day and great food... Its a long day and you will need to use LOTS of sun screen. you get to snorkel with with fish as they feed them and goto a private area for lunch on the beach all while nude... Its a fun day

The nude cruise is no longer allowed to have lunch on the beach. Some local law BS. Still had a great time.

Never been nude in the eating areas. Nude pool grills yes. Don't laugh but it would seem weird to me.

my wife usually wears a sheer wrap and men usually wear a shirt or just underwear.. woman wear from nude to sexy lingerie.. its all good and as always plenty of towels to sit on.

Thanks for the input. Looking forward to the trip!

Can you arrive nude?

once you get through the front gates of the resort you can get naked .. we are heading back to HBR March 3 2019 and Oct 13 2019

Ok now I admit I've only been to HB once and that was 7 years ago...
    During the week we stayed, people often, but not always, wore clothing to dine. During the day, that would often just be a bathrobe. People were almost always nude on the beach and in the pool/hot tub but not always.
    Age group skewed 50+ so you will feel young!

Seemed like most people put something on for dinner though a few people stayed nude. Other were dressed or had on something sexy or a sheer wrap, etc.. Definitely more conservative dress at the restaurants next door, some of which are very good. We did the nude cruise and personally I thought it wasn't good value for the money. The beach meal was good but the lunch buffet at the resort was better. We would have liked more snorkeling time. We probably had about 30 minutes in the water. Plus, some inconsiderate clown brought a video camera on the nude cruise. If it's not too windy, there's actually some nice snorkeling just outside HBR near Sensimar.

We tended to stay nude for breakfast and lunch at HBR and both meals were excellent.

Highly recommend HBR. Great service, very good meals, friendly staff, really clean, fun and comfortable resort.

The dress options at the Moonlight bar varied depending on the theme. Some dressed, costumes, body paint or fully nude. Dancing is much better when fully nude!