Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Men and theme nights

Quote Originally Posted by NCcouple43 View Post
    My wife and I decided, since it is our first time, to jump in with both feet. Searching for costumes has actually been a lot of fun and the “try-on” sessions have been great. We look forward to seeing if a package has arrived at our door when we come home from work. I will admit, wearing some of this stuff is way out of my comfort zone, but that is why we are coming to Hedo. Have fun, meet new friends and just escape normal life.
    Planning and anticipation gets the party started . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    Remember that saying "to each, their own?" I love dressing up and would dress up every day of the year if I could. My goal at Hedo is to match the theme while wearing as little clothing as possible!
    But not everyone is into costumes, and that shouldn't keep them from being able to enjoy the magic of Hedo!
    The themes are provided to give you the opportunity to dress up should you choose to do so.
    I do wonder when I see people dressed in total street clothes, because I think, wouldn't they be happier at a "vanilla" resort? But then I remind myself that not everyone is a nudist like me and many people are not comfortable wearing costumes or dressing in skimpy clothes. They still want to "watch" us crazy people who do like to dress up!
    And remember that if you don't like a particular theme, you can dress up in something totally different and no one will mind at all! Many groups have their own themes because they are tired of doing the same Hedo themes every time.
    Hedo is all about being who YOU want to be! Choose the costumes you want to wear and enjoy your vacation! I have built up quite a collection of costumes and some of my favorites don't match the Hedo themes. I pack my favorites to wear on the nights that I don't want to do the theme.
    Cowgirl
    Agree with you wholeheartedly about being who you are. We just wouldn't want to see happen at Hedo what we experienced our past few trips to Fantasy Fest in Key West. It seemed there were abundantly more gawkers in street clothes with their cameras than there were partygoers in costumes or body paint. We just hated wading through them to get to through them along Duval to get to the party spots. It's probably why we felt so comfortable at Hedo with the majority in costumes. We hope it stays that way. I believe that when in Rome, do as the Romans.

Any advice for larger men leather websites? I am really tall and have about a 40/42 waist and struggling to locate sources. Wife says we are dressing up every night. All set for school night, glow night, Jamaica night. Need hats and heels and leather night still.

Any advice would be great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12