Thread: Would you like to spend a super deliciuously sensuous morning?

Smile Would you like to spend a super deliciuously sensuous morning?

Hi guys happy New year 2018 !!!

Bring the new year with bliss ! Keep the passion , bring new ideas to your relationship , new tools to a super wonderful new year 2018 !

Transform ordinary sex into a more spiritual journey.

Intimacy is a primary component to a healthy relationship. Your life could be more alive with deeper intimacy, communication, expanded connected sex and authentic divine love.

Would you like to spend a super deliciuously morning with your honey ? I would love to invite you and book an appointment for your coming trip to my couples workshop and tantric massage .

This is a sacred massage , connecting through breath , heart connection and awaking your powerful energy ( your sexual energy ) . It really creates a deep intimate connection between you and your partner like never before !

It is time to explore and learn the Art of Tantric Touch and Massage to pleasure your partner.

Celebrating any birthday , anniversary , honeymoon, or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey ? I'm sure this will be a wonderful gift for both of you.

Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
    To book your appointments please write me to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    Appointments available from Monday's till Saturday's only one session a day.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you guys very soon !!

Claudia

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas

NAMASTE
    http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
    cel 9982 252568 ( WORK )

Never be afraid to try something new, because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know...

Today is the day to try something unique, something new to add up into you married life. Become more passionate and intimate with you loved one and enjoy quality time together.

Book an appointment with me and experience a relax, holistic tantric massage that will awaken your inner senses like never before.

If you are looking to get out of the routine, to spice things up with your loved one, to inspire sensuality and get closer to the soul to enhance you intimacy I have the perfect therapy for you.

I have seen over six thousand couples at my studio in Puerto Morelos, my therapy is not a typical resort spa massage. We work on things like: full body massage, 4 hand massage (because I teach both on how to give each other a massage) tantric hug and other tantric posses that awaken you inner self, balance each others energy and relieves every day stress that you may be caring on you shoulders from a very long time. Listen to your body, listen to your heart and let go from whatever situation is stopping you from fulfilling the greatest time at home, at the intimacy of you bedroom and your every day life. Learn to BREATH in a complete NEW YOU !

During my session you will experience no rush, no stress and only love.

Book an appointment with me Now and save your spot in advance through paypal. Talk to you soon and remember: Make love to the mind and soul and the body will follow...

Appointments available from Monday's till Saturday's only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm )
    To book your appointments....any questions or doubts please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you very soon !
    Send you all a huge hug of light !

NAMASTE
    Claudia Gabucio
    massagebyclauida1@yahoo.com
    www.touchofmagic.com.mx