Thread: Sexual Deviant

Sexual Deviant

Is there such a week for sexual deviants. A week where you can just stop and drop whenever or wherever you get the urge? I am I the only one who thinks this way?

Depending upon what you mean by stop and drop, every week might be deviant week, lol
    Mitch & Melisa

So I am walking down the beach and I decide I am just going to bang the wife right ther and then. There are people who would frown upon that. Or I am in the courtyard outside the piano bar and I decide to get a blowjob or for that matter wat a little pussy. I am guessing the people eating my not enjoy that?
    Mos I am thinking of a week where that type of behavior is acceptable.

Ive never seen a week where that type of behavior is not acceptable, usually encouraged, lol.
    As long as your not in a dining area, your good to go.
    Sometimes on the beach during the day security might say something, most times not.
    I have seen sex / BJ's on the beach, in the pool, on the floating deck in the water, in the courtyard, in the Disco, in the outdoor beds along the walkways, in the hot tub, in peoples hot tubs, in the piano bar, outside the piano bar, in the playroom, etc.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

In my opinion, banging your wife at Hedo is not deviant behaviour. Doing this in areas that people are eating would likely be frowned upon, but is generally accepted everywhere else. Be warned that you may be judged by others based on this type of activity...and by judged I mean with scorecards and extra points for gymnastic ability lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjcookie View Post
    Is there such a week for sexual deviants. A week where you can just stop and drop whenever or wherever you get the urge? I am I the only one who thinks this way?
    *SIGH*..... Rookie.....

Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    *SIGH*..... Rookie.....
    hahahahahahahahaah.....I LOVE This response

although, I will have to admit, it seems like the resort has calmed down a little compared to my visits 8 or 9 years ago, but still the wildest place in the world I've ever been to.

Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    *SIGH*..... Rookie.....
    I guess I asked because we were there this past thanksgiving and although we witnessed some of which I spoke of, it was not nearly as prevalent as what we expected.

Is there a time of year that this type of activity is more likely to be seen?

Some weeks more than others, but I'm not sure which are the best. And just because someone else isn't doing it, doesn't mean you can't start something. We usually go during Valentines week. We see (and initiate) sex mostly at the nude pool and hot tub during the day, but then that's usually where we are. Sometimes sex in a cabana is fun, especially when it is raining. The cabana's are all located in places where you are going to be in plain sight for someone. As said before, dining areas will be off limits. The courtyard is probably not a good idea unless maybe late night after dining shuts down. Beach is sometimes off limits as it is technically a public beach where others can walk by (local families, etc.). But other than that, have fun. It's a bummer to be getting it on and have someone tell you to stop, but that's really about the only way to truly discover the limits.
    Mitch & Melisa