Thread: Deciding between Hedo 2 and Desire -- non swinging couple

Deciding between Hedo 2 and Desire -- non swinging couple

Hello all!

My wife and I are going on our 20th anniversary the last week of March. We've decided that we want to expose ourselves to a sexually charged atmosphere and push our boundaries for this trip. So we'd like to be around others playing, and play around others with each other, but we are not swingers.

I've tried to look up Desire information but most of the forums about it are dead everywhere. Just a trickle of posts. It also appears as if some of the time that resort is almost too quiet -- with people kind of staying to themselves, etc. Let me just kinda break down the things we are interested in:

• Being around others having sex in the open
    • Having sex in the open around others
    • Sex on the beach
    • An active playroom where we can go in and enjoy each other while others are doing things around us
    • Activities
    • Quiet places to be to ourselves

We are beginner voyeurs and exhibitionists. We are actually surprising ourselves that we are both excited about this trip. We also just want to have a great anniversary. We haven't done anything for just ourselves in years.

Should we lean Hedo 2 or Desire?

Thanks

The last time I went to Desire RM, in 2009, sex was no longer allowed on the beach. Too many families walking by as there are resorts on each side. But you can have sex on the second floor roof where the hottub is.
    When we went to Hedo this past June, we had sex all over the resort, including on the floating raft in the ocean. (Read my Nudes at the Front thread for more details).
    I have been to both Desire RM and Hedo. I prefer Hedo and have been 6 times.
    Both resorts have places where you can have quiet time. No means no at both resorts so you don't have to worry about swingers bothering you.
    Both resorts have a playroom. Desire's is a bit fancier. Desire is only 15 min from the airport while Hedo is hour and a half in the bus.
    Desires rooms are more expensive but fancier. Hedo's beach is much prettier and more tropical feeling.
    Food is good at both. Desire pressures you to buy a time share. And people with time shares get perks which bothers me some. Makes me feel like some guests are treated better. Tipping is almost required at Desire.
    Everyone is treated equally at Hedo and there is no tipping officially.
    But you will have to make your own mind up about what resort will be the right fit for you.
    I vote for Hedo!
    Cowgirl
    You don't have to be a swinger to go to either resort.

You describe Hedo to a tee with what your looking for. Very friendly atmosphere with a great play room and lots fun going on.
    I believe you’ll be happy with a Hedo choice. We have been going for the last 3 years and enjoy all.
    H2 June 7-13, 2015 Virgin Trip
    H2 May 21-29, 2016
    H2 June 9-16, 2017
    H2 June 9-16, 2018
    H2 Dec 15-22, 2018
    H2 June 9-15, 2019
    H2 May 30 - June 6th 2020 Canceled due to COIVD
    H2 Dec 16-20, 2021

We were/are just like you. We don't swing. We visited Desire RM last Jan & visiting hedo this Jan. At DRM, we did it in the ocean, on the beach, hot tub, second floor beds, steam room & play room. The disco was great, with some girls dancing fully naked as the night went on. other guests were great. Had to say no to one couple - but ego booster! We picked DRM first because it was couples only & we felt that was better for first time. If we liked it, we could step it up & go to hedo, which is what we are doing now... Hope that helps.
    Happy to report on hedo second week of January when we are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Getaload View Post
    We were/are just like you. We don't swing. We visited Desire RM last Jan & visiting hedo this Jan. At DRM, we did it in the ocean, on the beach, hot tub, second floor beds, steam room & play room. The disco was great, with some girls dancing fully naked as the night went on. other guests were great. Had to say no to one couple - but ego booster! We picked DRM first because it was couples only & we felt that was better for first time. If we liked it, we could step it up & go to hedo, which is what we are doing now... Hope that helps.
    Happy to report on hedo second week of January when we are back.
    The week we are available to go is the last week in March. I'm not sure how long I can wait to make a reservation (how long I have to make a decision)?

We are just like you, not swinging just open sex, voyeurs and exhibitionists. I have been to Hedo 6 times and 1 to Desire. What I really like about Hedo is you can do whatever you want, when you want (can have sex almost everywhere). Desire was so restrictive about what, where and when you can do that it was a deal breaker for me.

In my case if my first visit to this kind of resort would have been to Desire instead of Hedo maybe I wouldn't have done it again.

Also Hedo has free diving! That is another plus for us.

non swingers here who have been to both, desires seems to be more clickish, vote hedo.

We know nothing about desire but we do love hedo. We aren’t swingers but have lots of great fun as a couple.
    Yes you will be around plenty of people having sex around you and this will sound funny but after a day or so you won’t notice it....as much.
    One of the best parts of hedo is the freedom to have sex in the open. If the moment hits you feel free to enjoy yourselves and others will enjoy that also.
    You can have sex on the beach but they may say something to you because it is a public beach next to the water. Now sex on the beach at night isn’t a big deal and a totally different experience.
    We haven’t spent much time in the play room but it has plenty of what you have in mind.
    Hedo has lots of activities and if you go with a group they often have fun things to do.
    Hedo has lots of quiet places to be together. Half the fun is finding them together but a nice area is on the way to the nude pool on the walkway by the ocean view rooms. Just look for a bunch of wood carvings on the trees. Just take the little walkways you find around the resort and see what you find.
    Have a great vacation.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Thank you everyone for your feedback! I think we've decided on Hedo. Our window for going (work, kids being off so we can shufftle them to grandparents, etc) is the last week in March. I haven't seen any groups going that week to tag along with. I have a few follow up questions if you don't mind.

Do we need to get on the ball and book now? In other words how quickly will they sell out of rooms? Where do we start? Do I just book through the hotel or should I go with someone else? We are getting our passports applied for right now. Hopefully the government will be able to process them between now and late March (nothing surprises me though). I have further questions about the theme nights, but I think logistics questions is probably the highest priority at the moment.

Thanks so much! If the resort is as friendly and helpful as this forum we are going to have a great time!
    Last edited by MadlyInLuv; 12-07-2017 at 10:17 AM.

You need to get over to Facebook and get into the Hedonsim II group, it's huge, like 13,500 some members and has a ridiculous amount of information available. You'll be able to get every question you could ever have answered within minutes.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2786770721/
    Last edited by J&JSwinginPA; 12-07-2017 at 11:47 AM.
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

Quote Originally Posted by J&JSwinginPA View Post
    You need to get over to Facebook and get into the Hedonsim II group, it's huge, like 13,500 some members and has a ridiculous amount of information available. You'll be able to get every question you could ever have answered within minutes.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2786770721/
    I would love to, but I don't want my entire friends list to see me join it. Then they will google Hedonism 2. Then they will figure out that since my wife and I are going on vacation to Jamaica in March this is likely where we are going.

Your friends won't see that you joined it, it's a closed group and only members can see anything to do with it. If someone happens to search the group they could theoretically look through all 13k + members and see that you're a member since it's a closed group, not a secret one, but nothing posted inside the group is visible to non members.
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

Don't book through the hotel, way too expensive!. Find a group that is going that week so that you can save a ton by getting their group rate. You don't have to hang out with them to get the rate. Get quotes from the different groups and put a deposit down. Then you can pay in installments.
    Cowgirl

Here's a list of groups so far on the Hedo website. https://www.hedonism.com/events-entertainment/events/ Most groups welcome everyone regardless of experience level or interest (nudist, swinger, etc.), but it's a question you may want to ask them when you call... Looks like Char travel is the only group listed so far for that week. I've never booked with them, but I've heard great things! If I were you, I'd shop around, reach out to Char Travel, check it against the Hedo website, travel sites (Expedia, etc.) and travel agents. Go with the best price/best value for the money. I have a feeling the group will be the cheapest though - and groups usually let you book with a deposit & then pay off the trip by a certain deadline.

Happy Planning! And welcome to the Hedo family!!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

dennyp.com always has great group rates. The whole month of March is available at a special rate.
    Tiffany and Armando
    Hedonism II December 3-12, 2022 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 2-11, 2021 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 4-14, 2019 with WWW.
    Hedonism II November 29-December 8, 2018 with WWW.
    Hedonism II November 30-December 9, 2017 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 1-10, 2016 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 3-12, 2015 with WWW.
    Hedonism II April 18-27, 2013.
    Hedonism II May 5-14, 2011.
    Temptation Cancun September 3-10, 2011.
    Hedonism II 2009 & 2007