Thread: Non-swinging couple with questions :)

Non-swinging couple with questions :)

Hi there! My wife and I are planning a 20th anniversary trip possibly in late March 2018. We are trying to decide between Hedo 2 and Desire RM. We are not swingers, but we want to go somewhere that has a sexually charged atmosphere where we can be around people playing and play with each other around others.

How commonly do people play in the open at Desire? How active is the play room (sin room?).

I'm afraid that if we don't go somewhere that is sexually charged enough, it might not push our boundaries enough to get us to let loose and be exhibitionists, go nude, and go to the play room.

Does Desire sound right for us?

You will feel more comfortable letting loose at Hedo and the rules are enforced more loosely there as well.

When comparing Desire and Hedo, the differences are not exactly Night and day. They are more like varying degrees of awesome. The people who go to resorts like this are pretty discerning customers, so I think the differences you read about on here are a tad bit amplified. You’re going to have the time of your life at either resort. One might just be incrementally better due to reasons that are difficult to predict until you actually go there.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

My wife and I are considering the same trip. Ultimatly we want the experiance that's right for us and would be disappointed to show up at a resort that fell short. From what I see temptation would be a taste but not enough to satisfy us. The web pages tend to be vague on the experiance. Terms like "sexy" and "sexually charged" which I dont know really what that means. Is it just provocative and then you go back to the room to act on your fantasies or can we outright have sex at a cabana by the pool. I want to make sure we are heading to the right place cause its a significant amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzabar View Post
    My wife and I are considering the same trip. Ultimatly we want the experiance that's right for us and would be disappointed to show up at a resort that fell short. From what I see temptation would be a taste but not enough to satisfy us. The web pages tend to be vague on the experiance. Terms like "sexy" and "sexually charged" which I dont know really what that means. Is it just provocative and then you go back to the room to act on your fantasies or can we outright have sex at a cabana by the pool. I want to make sure we are heading to the right place cause its a significant amount of money.
    Hedo us the place to go. You can pretty much do what you feel where you want when the mood strikes you. And in our experience, the longer you are there, the more often the mood will strike.
    Lenny & Eva

TTR Cancun 2008 & 2016
    TTR Los Cabos 2010
    Hedo 2016, 2018, 2019

Check out the trip reports for both on here.
    Then you can see what kind of trip everyone has at the different resorts, then you can make a more informed decision.
    We have never been to Desire, but we love the openness of Hedo so much we started our own group and go every April, this year is our groups 10th Anniversary and we have been well over 20 times.
    I am sure you will have a blast at either place.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We have been to both Desires and Hedo.

Go to Hedo period. All resorts are great. They all have their positives and negatives. RM is very sexually charged around the hot-tub. The rest of the resort, you will not see much action unless in the playroom late at night. If swinging is your thing, go there!! You will hook-up in 5 minutes or less. If you are not swingers, you will be in the small minority. Most people there are looking to play with other couples.

Hedo, pda's are happening more often. On a beach lounge, around the pool or in the play room. You will find a lot more couples that are not in the lifestyle (50/50) but like the sexually charged atmosphere which you are seeking.

One last thing. RM is a lifestyle resort. Hedo is more of a nude resort. We find, at RM, most people are clothed. At Hedo, most people are naked.