Thread: 10 days and counting!!!

10 days and counting!!!

We arrive in 10 days for our first trip to Hedonism! Can't believe we are actually going. Getting a little nervous, excited, and curios all at the same time. I have read what feels like every thread on here and feel like we are prepared but the unknown and anticipation is driving us crazy. I guess there is no real point to this post, just nervous energy I suppose. Hope we don't forget to pack something important.

Quote Originally Posted by tnt&g View Post
    We arrive in 10 days for our first trip to Hedonism! Can't believe we are actually going. Getting a little nervous, excited, and curios all at the same time. I have read what feels like every thread on here and feel like we are prepared but the unknown and anticipation is driving us crazy. I guess there is no real point to this post, just nervous energy I suppose. Hope we don't forget to pack something important.
    My wife and I are planning our first visit and searching for a good group to go with, even though I feel like they’re all great! Have fun!! And do a trip report for the rest of us Hedo virgins!!

relax, be yourselves, go with no expectations and get nude as soon you can. people make the party..see you there we arrive this tuesday till the 24th

Don't be nervous.... We have all done this...lol... Five minutes after being there, it will feel like you are with friends .. You'll never look back but you will ask yourself why it took you so long to get here...

Remember to breathe, relax and enjoy you faction..have fun!!!
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by tnt&g View Post
    Being nervous means you're alive. Being alive is a good thing. And it's always a good thing to have something to look forward to. Going to Hedo is a great thing to look forward to. Relax and enjoy . It's all good there.

Thanks to everyone for their support. I’m sure I will not have a problem since I am a part time nudist lol. My wife is a little apprehensive. She thinks she will not be bothered by other people but pretty sure she isn’t going to be comfortable going nude herself. I think she will love it but time will tell. With enough rum I think I can talk her into it. I guess we will find out on the 12th.

It's all about the fun. Relax and enjoy yourselves. Every one there is extremely nice and will accept everyone. Have a great time and get to the nude pool ASAP and join in the fun. We arrive on Wednesday the 13th.

Enjoy the anticipation, because as with all fun times, once your there, time will fly by.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

[QUOTE=tnt&g;260300]We arrive in 10 days for our first trip to Hedonism!QUOTE]

10 days for us now! See ya on the 15th!