Thread: Playing safe

Playing safe

So the GF and I are interested in playing when we go to H2. My questions after reading the forums and trip reports is how is everyone staying safe in the hot tubs? I already have issues breaking condoms and the amount of displeasure I can imagine using one while submersed in a hot tub begs me to ask...are couples using them?

When are they being used, during oral?
    If everyone is nude what pocket are they keeping them in?
    Where are the wrappers being disposed of?

If everyone was STD free I would be in heaven not having to wear a love glove..but sadly that is not the case. So final question.

What are your safe sex tips for H2?

Thanks in advance.

Dregun. When are you planning your trip to Hedo?
    We are wondering the very same as you.
    Last edited by Golden; 11-29-2017 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Addition

Quote Originally Posted by Dregun View Post
    So the GF and I are interested in playing when we go to H2. My questions after reading the forums and trip reports is how is everyone staying safe in the hot tubs? I already have issues breaking condoms and the amount of displeasure I can imagine using one while submersed in a hot tub begs me to ask...are couples using them?

If everyone was STD free I would be in heaven not having to wear a love glove..but sadly that is not the case. So final question.

Thanks in advance.
    Hey.
    We’ve been to hedo 5 times and to be honest we don’t remember ever seeing anyone with a condom on. Not sure if they already know the other person or if they are just in a vacation mindset. That’s just what we’ve noticed. They do have condoms in the play room so maybe most of the big time playing is going on there?
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

[QUOTE=Dregun;260170]So the GF and I are interested in playing when we go to H2. My questions after reading the forums and trip reports is how is everyone staying safe in the hot tubs? I already have issues breaking condoms and the amount of displeasure I can imagine using one while submersed in a hot tub begs me to ask...are couples using them?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE

I don’t know how to answer your question other than we wouldn’t if we didn’t have one. No way. It only takes once and I would highly recommend being safe. Unless you personally know the person as stated earlier by Brian&Terry.

I always have some type of little purse or carry all and you can bet your ass there are condoms in it....we also have hats with a zippered pocket in them that will hold a condom ( got those in our swag from a group trip every year) and as to the wrappers, you can set on edge of hot tub or wherever while you do your thing but then pick it up and dispose of it in any of the trashcans at the resort....you might be surprised to see it already gone by staff walking around picking up and cleaning while you are in the zone!
    Kiki and her Beast
    Feb 2008, 2009 and 2010, July 2011, 2013 and 2014 with Jon's Fluffernutters
    April 6-15, 2018 Kitten N Angel's Spring Fling

Yes Thank you for all the info. Playing safe is a must for us.

Been there a few times. Personally I have not seen a lot of "full" play at the hot tub, but can confirm that very few if any use condoms for oral that I've seen. Most full swaps take place in a room or in the playroom where protection is abundant.

Lube then prophylactics; my wife will start the handjob then adds lube before following up with a tit job, usually the BC will Finnish.
    Having said that there has been a few times that a BC in our travel group (kitten and angel) got head at the pool just for fun without a glove but it's our group.
    Last edited by tom and kristy; 12-03-2017 at 12:02 AM.

We plan in going in June with Krew de krazy

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    Hey.
    We’ve been to hedo 5 times and to be honest we don’t remember ever seeing anyone with a condom on. Not sure if they already know the other person or if they are just in a vacation mindset. That’s just what we’ve noticed. They do have condoms in the play room so maybe most of the big time playing is going on there?
    Hmm.. My GF and I wouldn't use a condom if we were with just eachother in the hot tub...maybe the couples playing without protection are just couples?

It just seems very unusual that the hot tub, the second largest meeting spot it seems..would have the least amount of protection used.

There are also couples that travel together and are already fluid bonded so protection not used...just another factor to throw out there!!
    Kiki and her Beast
    Feb 2008, 2009 and 2010, July 2011, 2013 and 2014 with Jon's Fluffernutters
    April 6-15, 2018 Kitten N Angel's Spring Fling

I’ve never seen people use condoms in the hot tub. Most activity that would require one actually happens in bedrooms and the playroom. My BF and I don’t use one in the hot tub or ever really, but if we encounter others in the playroom or bedroom nothing is happening without one. We have a ZERO exceptions policy, except with each other. We are very clear about that and we watch out for each other. Things can get crazy in a dark room, so being aware, being in agreement about safety and looking out for each other Is important. The people at Hedo are some of the kindest and most considerate people I’ve ever met, but we are still strict and direct about this. People happily oblige

We've been to hedo 3 times and going again in January we've been in the lifestyle for 18 years we've have yet to play at hedo but at home when we do play with someone new condoms are used but our long time friends we have played bareback