Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best group for 50-something couple?

Best group for 50-something couple?

Hey friends....my wife and I are in our 50's and looking to travel with a group where we won't be the oldest or the youngest (unlikely, I know). We stay super fit and are a lot of fun (my wife especially) and don't want to make a reservation and end up being the senior citizens. I know there are numerous groups out there...which one could use a couple of 50-something adult travel virgins to "train"?
    Keep me where the light is...

Blog Entries
    sexy silvers are fun
    Dave and Claire

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there...I think I saw a similar post under the Desire forum but did not answer it.

I have organized the Krewe de Krazy Life every June since 2005 and the 12th Annual Group Trip Adventure is set for June 16-23, 2018 and again open to all singles, couples, and unicorns and as we have in the past, followed the Key West motto "One Human Family" when it comes to accepting all people, without judgement, who are are looking to share respect and experience no drama, no hassles, no stress, no obligations and no responsibilities.

Our Krewe group has been comprised of people from several different countries, diffferent ages (average is 45-60 most years), different backgrounds (including many professionals), and different lifestyles. We welcome all "newbies" and our group is traditionally about 25-35& newbies every June).

If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care, travel safe and have safe fun!

Ya, I posted in Desires forum without knowing. I just found the Hedo calendar with all the groups so now I can do a little more investigating into which might fit our marriage, age, and work schedule. Thanks for the help!

Have a look at the WWW group organized by dennyp. Not a swingers group, but some are of that inclination, and by my eye, the ages are within you age definition. Now (and this is difficult to believe), at Hedo, the age of guests is invisible. Guests in the thirties (even twenties) are seen partying with guests in their 60s with no hesitation. Hedo is age neutral just as are scars, stretch marks, various body images; well, you will get it. Pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion4Diving View Post
    Now (and this is difficult to believe), at Hedo, the age of guests is invisible. Guests in the thirties (even twenties) are seen partying with guests in their 60s with no hesitation. Hedo is age neutral just as are scars, stretch marks, various body images; well, you will get it. Pleasure.
    I agree for the most part, but Young Swingers Week's website says:

Young Swingers® Week - YSW

Young Swingers® typically want to swing with people and couples in their age bracket.
    With our previous events, the average age range of our attendees has been 20's, 30's and younger 40's. Please take in consideration that many of our attendees were born in the 80's and 90's, so this is really a week for them to associate with people in their own peer group and age range. Everyone who goes to Hedonism is "Young at Heart", but this is the week for "Young People to Unite at Hedonism".

I would think you would want to avoid their weeks.
    Last edited by popatop; 11-14-2017 at 07:07 PM.
    Couples, San Souci- August, 2016
    Hedo II - August, 2017
    Couples, Negril- August, 2018 including 2 day passes to Hedo

I'll second Ann's recommendation of the Krazy Krewe. We're in our 50's too, super fun and fit too. I thought I was super fit too until Garfield the tennis pro ran me ragged all over the court. We were glad we chose our week with the Krewe. All the groups there that week were great. So much so that we're joining them again in 2018.

Blog Entries
    90% of the groups that go are 30's to 60's+.... see when your going and see what groups are going and check them out.... we would say stay away from the young swingers weeks... they like the 20's and early 30's ppl..... The playful pussy cats are a good group with ppl in their 30's - 60's.... a fun group of ppl... they go 2 times a year april and oct...
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Wow these are all great responses, thanks! We will avoid young swingers for sure, and the week we choose will be largely dependent on my work schedule. We leave for a "fully clothed" resort in Jamaica on the 19th - our first time in the land of reggae - and it's likely that it will be an annual trip. If we can't get back to Jamaica next spring or early summer then maybe we can extend our stay next November and give Hedo a try!

We have a small, but growing group that LOVE the Swingers Cruises!!
    The BNBF's (Bare Naked Best Friends) are mostly 40's-60s. We are 53& 56.
    Our next planned event is Nawty in Nawlins in 2018, and then the Bliss Cruise in Nov. 2018.
    Feel free to contact us for more info!!

WE think we're a lot of fun!! LOL
    C&C
    Hedo: April 13-20, 2012
    Freedom of the Seas: November 11-18, 2012
    Celebrity from LAX Cruise: May 3-10, 2014
    Bliss Cruise: Nov 29- Dec 6, 2015
    MSC Divina: April 16-23, 2016
    Pre-Cruise Party, April 2, 2016
    Nawty in Nawlins, July 2017
    Independence of the Seas: Nov 11-18, 2018

And VEGAS 1-2 times a Year!!

My wife won't EVER get on a boat - no amount of Dramamine can keep her from getting motion sick - but we love New Orleans. When is that trip? And we're not swingers, just wanna be around a hot atmosphere. Do you have to be in the lifestyle to go?

When is the Sexy Silvers trip?

Blog Entries
    should be able to get trip dates by going to their website
    Dave and Claire

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hopin4fun View Post
    I'll second Ann's recommendation of the Krazy Krewe. We're in our 50's too, super fun and fit too. I thought I was super fit too until Garfield the tennis pro ran me ragged all over the court. We were glad we chose our week with the Krewe. All the groups there that week were great. So much so that we're joining them again in 2018.
    Agreed....and our Krewe has been noted by many as being "newbie-friendly" from the time of our meet and greet to our nude beach/jacuzzi premium room headquarters for the week and from personalized ID bracelets and necklaces to our post-Hedo house party for Krewe that are in or come to Florida.

I am 53, my wife is 55, other host couple is just a smidge over that.
    We go every April if that time of the year works.
    It's our groups big 10 year anniversary as a group this coming April.
    Please ask us if you have any questions.
    Paul & sexy joan aka CopNkitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten & angel's Spring Fling
    04/07/18 - 04/14/18
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast