Thread: Available shade?

Available shade?

I've gotten the wife mostly on board with going to Hedo (80% convinced). She and I were wondering what the availability of shade is like around the nude pool. She is worried about getting sunburned since she burns pretty easily even with sunscreen. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Maybe this will sway the last 20% LOL.

There's 4 tables all with umbrellas in the nude pool. The bar gives off quite a bit of shade on it's own. A bunch of the loungers have have umbrellas. The beach right by the pool has a good amount of trees. So in a nutshell there's a bunch of shade available so get your asses there, lol.
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

Bring the 100 SPF lotion...many people will help her put it on.

Quote Originally Posted by sccouple View Post
    I've gotten the wife mostly on board with going to Hedo (80% convinced). She and I were wondering what the availability of shade is like around the nude pool. She is worried about getting sunburned since she burns pretty easily even with sunscreen. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Maybe this will sway the last 20% LOL.
    your best option is to do 5 to 10 visit to a tanning salon to put on a BASE TAN on your wife and yourself... we always do that and bring good sun block and never had an issue, plus enough trees and cover area to provide a break from the sun.... plus you can always go back to your room and have crazy sex!
    KM

Lots of shade on the beach, but much less around the nude pool.

Hint: ask your local dermatologist to recommend a really good sun block -- and take two bottles with you. Failure to do so can cause lots of tiny scars as your dermatologist excises the various skin cancers in a few years. I speak from scarred knowledge.

PNK
    Hedo Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2017

We spend most of our time in the shade. On the nude beach you just have to pull a chair under the nearby tree. There are umbrellas, but you have to keep moving as the sun moves, so the tree is more popular. In the morning the sun shines over the nude pool toward the bar, so if you stand at the bar, opposite the pool, you are in the shade. After lunch the sun is on the opposite side, so if you sit at the swim-up bar then you are in the shade. So, simple answer is - it is not difficult to find as much shade as you need.
    Mitch & Melisa