Thread: Against all odd, we pulled the trigger again.

Against all odd, we pulled the trigger again.

A year and a half ago, we spent a week at Hedo. On the way back to the airport, ten minutes from the resort, the minibus we were on got into a head on collision with some locals racing on the road. I suffered a broken back, got a nightmare of a time to get out of Jamaica, was off work for three months and still are in pain every day. My wife suffered a bad concussion and was off work for weeks. The fellow that hit us however, died on the spot. I posted the story of our nightmare on this site last year. After that, we swore to never set foot in Jamaica again.

Guess what? We just booked 10 days at Hedo in February. We are still very nervous about heading back to jamaica but hey, lets go for it. Just hope it is not a bad decision.

Wow! Here is to hoping for a much better result from this trip than the last. Goes to show how awesome Hedo can be if it's worth returning after all that.

The odds of something bad happening to you again are beyond counting.
    I hope you have a magical trip this time.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pierrrre View Post
    A year and a half ago, we spent a week at Hedo. On the way back to the airport, ten minutes from the resort, the minibus we were on got into a head on collision with some locals racing on the road. I suffered a broken back, got a nightmare of a time to get out of Jamaica, was off work for three months and still are in pain every day. My wife suffered a bad concussion and was off work for weeks. The fellow that hit us however, died on the spot. I posted the story of our nightmare on this site last year. After that, we swore to never set foot in Jamaica again.

Guess what? We just booked 10 days at Hedo in February. We are still very nervous about heading back to jamaica but hey, lets go for it. Just hope it is not a bad decision.
    Odds are in your favor for a good trip! When are you booked? We are there from Feb.10 to 17. We use Rocky's taxi. Quick trip and he drives safe.
    Mitch & Melisa

Blog Entries
    We are going to be there Feb 10-17 also.....first time for us

Thanks for the encouragements. I hope you guys are right (It happens once, we should be OK this time). We will be there from Feb 22 to March 3 (10 days).

Enjoy and just forget about it
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We remember your story. Good to see you are coming back again. Hope the warm sun and waves do ya both good....

the trip is what you make it!!
    just like Cuba, Thailand or Mexico... Hedo is not there to make your fun, only to provide the grounds for it... you need to get involve and participate and you'll be fine! and our two cents, push your comfort zone a little, every time we've had a blast on holiday was always after we step out of our usual self and did something crazy and laughed for hours... and no i don't mean necessarely sexually... bungie jumping, ate foos we would not normally eat, talk to people we might not normally talk too, do stuff instead of watching etc.... MAKE yoru trip a stellar trip! and one more thing don't take 5 days to warm up. you only have 10 days LOL so get on it day one... be bold! we see so many couples taking 4 days to warm up and only 3 days of real fun then they all say i wish we started earlier!!

have fun!
    KM

Thanks for the encouragements. I hope you guys are right (It happens once, we should be OK this time). We will be there from Feb 22 to March 3 (10 days).
    Yeah for you. I'll be there starting Feb. 23rd - March 3rd with the Lovin' Life group. Sounds like you need a good dose of that right along with us!
    Learn something new and play everyday!

Lovin' Life at H2!
    Join Us February 23-March 2, 2019!

Lovin' Life Info
    (Castaways Travel Agency Group)