Thread: Slowly but surely...

Slowly but surely...

Hello future friends! I'm an ocean lover who would love to visit a clothing optional resort, but I'm still working on my beautiful "better half" (as going alone would not be a good idea!) We are headed to an adults only resort in Jamaica in a couple weeks, and I'm hoping that the vibe there piques her interest. I enjoy reading the threads here and gathering information for the future. Our hearts are in Mexico as that's where we've always gone but are ready for a new adventure and new destination. I'll keep you posted on my attempts to bring her around to my way of thinking.
    Last edited by Kix@56; 11-11-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You can always consider a day or evening pass to Hedonism resort for a glimpse of Jamaica's most unique clothing optional resort....

Flights are booked, too late for that. I'm hoping we can meet some "friendly" couples where we're staying and open her mind to the possibilities. She's always the sexiest person in the room and she attracts more attention than she knows.

well you can tell you other half I was nervous about going to hedo the first time( 2015)..I like to be nude and skinny dip but wasnt sure what the vibe would be like..I went to the cloth option( prude side the first two days) then after the boat cruise which was great ( naked lots of people) heading to the nude pool. Met the same people there so felt comfortable getting in the pool..People are totally respectable ..then might inquire if you swing or what you like to do but never any pressure or advances..I realized how nice it was to sun bath nude without getting in trouble..loved swimming in the ocean and getting out of the water with out a dripping wet bathing suit..Hedo is so much fun..theme nights are great..food is amazing..staff is friendly..you ,meet people from all over the world..and what you do is up to you..we went back last year too..Had hope to go this year but too many hurricanes..I hiightly reccomand going there

Well you (and so many others) give Hedo such high marks it seems like it should be an easy sell. I've never actually suggested we REALLY go...it's still a joke when we bring it up. BUT...she has jokingly told friends we're going to a swinger resort more than a few times, and she knows it's a fantasy of mine, and how much it turns me on when men check her out (which is 100% of the time). I'm sure it will come up quite a bit when we are at Secrets Montego Bay in a few weeks, so maybe next year I can seal the deal???

Though many people that go to Hedo are swingers, it is by far from a "swingers resort".
    If that's what your looking for there are specific weeks that more swingers groups go.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I don't think we'd be Swingers, more of a Hot Wife thing. She's the jealous type and I'm not LOL!
    Keep me where the light is...

How much does a day pass cost at Hedo? We will be in Negril for 10 days in February, and it would be fun to try it out.

No idea. It's tough for us to get away more than once a year, and my choice of times I can get away are limited. Since we usually travel to Mexico we'd be more likely to add a few days to our trip next year and plan for 2-3 extra nights at Desires or Temptations. But this is our first trip to Jamaica, and maybe we'll like it enough to go back? If so, maybe we'd try Hedo for a few nights (if I could convince my wife)?

Just another suggestion, If you go back to Jamaica try Sandals Negril. Its right next door so you could easily day or night pass during your stay.
    B&D
    :
    dnbforwhatever on SLS
    Dee_N_Bruce on SDC

June/July 2011 Hedo virgins no more!
    Nov/Dec 2011
    June/July 2012 Can't get enough!
    Nov/Dec 2012
    April 20th to May 4th 2013
    June 23rd to July 7th 2014
    May 2nd to May 10th 2015
    Nov 26th to Nov 30th 2015
    April 30th to May 8th 2016
    Nov 24th to Dec 3rd 2016
    May 6th to May 14th 2017
    May 5th to May 13th 2018
    May 4th to May 12th 2019
    April 24th to May 1st 2021

Perfect! We're actually going to Secrets Montego Bay because I'm a musician and trading my performances for our trip. I'll see if I can talk Sandals into it for next year. I think my wife would get hooked if she experienced it for a couple days.