Thread: Decision Making for Newbs

Decision Making for Newbs

Hello, I am new to this site and new to adult only vacationing as well. Me and my wife are 29 and are considering going to a clothing optional resort but are trying to decide which one will suit us better. We are not in the lifestyle nor are we considering joining. This will be our first couples only vacation since having our daughter and are wanting to go somewhere different and do something we've never done before like being nude and engaging in PDA with each other in an open place. I've looked into Hedo and Desire but can't determine which one will be better. My wife's biggest concern is the reviews she has read stating Hedo was a little dated and the some of the rooms are older and showers not working properly. I know this question has been asked a million times but I was hoping to get some input from people who've been to either more recently. Thank you.

Tell your wife that she needs to stop reading OLD reviews. Hedo is in the process of renovating ALL of their rooms to the praise of many. by now, all of the Regular (Prude) rooms have been renovated as well as most of the Garden View Nude rooms. Rooms have been gutted and completely done over.

If you want to be totally into each other and engage in PDAs in the pool, hot tub and evening on the beach, then Hedo is the right place for a young couple.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

I agree with HedoJoe. I was hooked the very first time I went about 8 years ago. I go pretty much every year and as a single female I am confident that I will not only have a wonderful time, I can let my hair down, have fun and be myself. I'm not in the lifestyle although I do enjoy the cuisine from time to time (if you catch my drift). It's rare but it happens and I'm never judged or looked at oddly. The rooms and everything you mentioned are much improved making our vacations that much more enjoyable.

I would suggest you book with a group and probably best to go after the lifestyle groups have their gatherings. Finding a group is fairly easy. Just look at the Hedonism.com website, find a time when you'll be traveling and contact someone from that group. Fair warning though: Make it a time when you wish to take vacation each and every year as it's an addictive place, you'll make life long friendships and you'll feel a serious gravitational pull to return and visit with everyone time and time again.
    Last edited by fun4all; 10-19-2017 at 08:38 AM.
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Thank you guys for your input. Hopefully we can decide and go next year in May for my birthday.

We are first timers heading to Hedo April 28 thru May 5th. We found some good info here and on the Hedo community forums. Let us know if you decide and come the same time, we'd love start talking and make a connection with folks before we arrive.

My wife and I had the same concerns a few years back when we went. We got a garden view room on the nude side, and had a blast. The room was FINE. Everything was clean, and worked! The crowd was great. The poolside fun and PDA was completely comfortable from day 2 on.

Just go. Get on the website, plan for a few of the theme nights, and bring a huge insulated cup. The drinks are plentiful, but tiny.

You won't regret it.

Let us know if you're going to Caliente in Tampa as a warm-up. We'll be there the weekend of Thanksgiving. We live in St Petersburg and go frequently in the winter.

PDA has to be a bit more discrete during the day, but after dark... no limits.

PS We're social non-lifestyles too.

MC