Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Who's going June 2018

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxandhisVixen View Post
    We are not with the Krewe, but we get in the day after. What can you tell me about them? Are they inclusive of other groups? How many travel with the Krewe? And are there many private or offsite events planned? Thanks in advance.
    Hi there....The Krewe de Krazy Life group has been coming and going to Hedo since 2005 when I was asked by several Krewe members at Fantasy Fest (in Key West every October and where the Krewe originated) to organize and book annual group trips to Hedo. The Krewe loves life, fun, costumes, and follows the motto of Key West--"One Human Family" with no drama, no hassles, only respect for one and all and only expecting the same in return. Krewe have no obligations, responsibilities or expectations ever.

The Krewe has also had a great inter-group relationship for many years and we have enjoyed interacting with other groups and those not with groups.

This year there are about 40 traveling in the Krewe and highlighted again by our "headquarters" being side-by-side nude beach/jacuzzi premium suites. When you walk by and see the Krewe banner feel free to stop by and say hi and mention we corresponded via this forum. (NOTE: For the 1st time since 2005 and after 13 visits to Hedo,---this will be the 1st time I have ever missed a group trip to Hedo due to my current status in Australia on extended business--however I have two veteran Hedo/Krewe couples covering for me for the week. And, I will be returning with the Krewe June 15-22, 2019 for our 13th Annual Group Trip Adventure). We have had as many as 55+ in our Krewe in years past with a good mix of Hedo veterans, Hedo newbies, singles, triples, and both Krewe (from Fantasy Fest) and non-Krewe members.

The only private Krewe events planned every year are the meet & greet and a few suite jacuzzi Krewe gatherings and perhaps the weekly nude cruise to Sunset Island or Ricks. And I know in the past we have had some spontaneous off-property adventures that are generally created the 1st couple days. Trips downtown Negril or Margaritaville, or Floyds and even to Appleton Estate, etc have occurred with some of the Krewe in the past. Again, never anything required. This is personal time for everyone and everyone is there to do their own thing---but they always have the option to hang with other Krewe who can be identified easily by their distinctive Krewe beaded name necklaces and neon colored corded wristbands with their roomkeys and a special Krewe logo medallion.

I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Hi there....The Krewe de Krazy Life group has been coming and going to Hedo since 2005 when I was asked by several Krewe members at Fantasy Fest (in Key West every October and where the Krewe originated) to organize and book annual group trips to Hedo. The Krewe loves life, fun, costumes, and follows the motto of Key West--"One Human Family" with no drama, no hassles, only respect for one and all and only expecting the same in return. Krewe have no obligations, responsibilities or expectations ever.

The Krewe has also had a great inter-group relationship for many years and we have enjoyed interacting with other groups and those not with groups.

This year there are about 40 traveling in the Krewe and highlighted again by our "headquarters" being side-by-side nude beach/jacuzzi premium suites. When you walk by and see the Krewe banner feel free to stop by and say hi and mention we corresponded via this forum. (NOTE: For the 1st time since 2005 and after 13 visits to Hedo,---this will be the 1st time I have ever missed a group trip to Hedo due to my current status in Australia on extended business--however I have two veteran Hedo/Krewe couples covering for me for the week. And, I will be returning with the Krewe June 15-22, 2019 for our 13th Annual Group Trip Adventure). We have had as many as 55+ in our Krewe in years past with a good mix of Hedo veterans, Hedo newbies, singles, triples, and both Krewe (from Fantasy Fest) and non-Krewe members.

The only private Krewe events planned every year are the meet & greet and a few suite jacuzzi Krewe gatherings and perhaps the weekly nude cruise to Sunset Island or Ricks. And I know in the past we have had some spontaneous off-property adventures that are generally created the 1st couple days. Trips downtown Negril or Margaritaville, or Floyds and even to Appleton Estate, etc have occurred with some of the Krewe in the past. Again, never anything required. This is personal time for everyone and everyone is there to do their own thing---but they always have the option to hang with other Krewe who can be identified easily by their distinctive Krewe beaded name necklaces and neon colored corded wristbands with their roomkeys and a special Krewe logo medallion.

I hope that helps.
    That does help! I think I’ve read very good things about your travel Krewe and I know some of your blogs and post were great to read as we were deciding on taking our first trip. Disappointed we won’t get to meet you down there but glad to hear we are with a friendly group and for sure will pop in and say hello! Enjoy your travels in Australia and maybe we will see you on our next trip!

Quote Originally Posted by OhThatCpl View Post
    13 days until we get to sun the buns!!
    YEEESSSSSS !!!! This last week is going to DRAAAAGGGG !!!!! Can't wait to see so many old friends and meet awesome new friends !!

imagining...... at this time next Friday i would be lounging on the beach total relaxation and waiting for the sun set...ahhhhhhh

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My send off/bon voyage video to all the Krewe de Krazy Life group heading to Hedo today and tomorrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t7Y5pqKD88

Happy and safe travels everyone!

One week and it's sand time. Last minute shopping time. Yay!

24 hours from now and we will be en route to lovely Negril!

Can't wait we get there Saturday!

Six sleeps until arrival,we can’t wait to relax and have fun

Six sleeps until arrival,we can’t wait to relax and have fun

We arrive Saturday!!

We are thinking of trying a cruise this trip any advice on which one .

We're going for a long weekend, June 21st - 25th! Can't wait
    Hedo 3: Jun 2009, Jun 2010
    Hedo 2: Nov 5th - 12th 2011
    Jun 30th - Jul 7th 2012
    Nov 3rd - 13 2012
    Jun 19th - 30th 2013
    Nov 2nd - 9th 2013
    Oct 25th - Nov 8th 2014
    Nov 4th - 14th 2015
    Oct 19th - 29th, 2016
    Oct 18th - 28th, 2017
    Jun 21st - 25th, 2018
    Oct 18th - 27th, 2018
    Feb 21st - Mar 2nd, 2019
    Oct 12th - 26th, 2019
    Oct 14th - 24th, 2020
    Nov 13th - 20th, 2021
    May 14th - 21st, 2022
    Nov 12th - 19th, 2022
    May 10th - 20th, 2023!

It would be great to see some people from my home town of Raleigh

We were there on a day and night pass on the 14th, met some great people and will absolutely be back. Only regret was not exchanging info with some of the people we met.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast