Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Who's going June 2018

Jealous of you all going in June. Have fun, be safe, and we are expecting trip reports!
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

To anyone currently there: I read elsewhere that the prude pool and pool bar were closed for repairs. Is this still true? We are arriving next week and hoping things will be back to normal by then.

say what? you mean everyone has to use the nude pool? hmmmmmmm

From what I read on their site they are doing work on the prude pool and bar and it should be done in a couple weeks. There are other pools other than the nude and prude pools, there's also a main pool up by the buffet. Not sure if that's included as well. Also supposedly there is a temp prude bar set up so from the sound of things there should be something for you guys on the prude side when you're there.

4 more days !!! I think it is just the small prude pool near the prude beach. If that is the case then it is no big loss. Plus I have always said that pool could be a lot of fun if the redid the bar and some pool stuff right there so who knows maybe it will make that pool more appeling to hang out at next time.

Either way we are going to be naked Saturday and ready get shit started .....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscouplefl View Post
    From what I read on their site they are doing work on the prude pool and bar and it should be done in a couple weeks. There are other pools other than the nude and prude pools, there's also a main pool up by the buffet. Not sure if that's included as well. Also supposedly there is a temp prude bar set up so from the sound of things there should be something for you guys on the prude side when you're there.
    Thanks for the info - doesn’t sound like anything to be concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by HarborMaster1 View Post
    To anyone currently there: I read elsewhere that the prude pool and pool bar were closed for repairs. Is this still true? We are arriving next week and hoping things will be back to normal by then.
    We just returned from Home on Sunday and yes that is correct the prude pool and bar are closed for remodel but it looked like they were very close to finishing upon our departure. They had placed the last piece of tile on Wednesday and had stared painting the bar. Could be done upon your arrival.

They also have 40 nude side ocean view rooms out of use as they are in the middle of remodeling them as well. Harry did mention that all room will be remodeled by the end of September and that there would be other things to come after that. He hinted that the playroom was going to be involved in that as well as the social hall. I had heard that a building attach to the social hall was going to become a dungun as they have a couple that will be coming in and teaching light bondage classes. They happened to be there while we were for their first time and we ended up taking a couple of the classes they offered and it was awesome.. A little Mr Grey going on... lol

Over all the resort is looking very nice and I for one will be glad when it’s completed.
    H2 June 7-13, 2015 Virgin Trip
    H2 May 21-29, 2016
    H2 June 9-16, 2017
    H2 June 9-16, 2018
    H2 Dec 15-22, 2018
    H2 June 9-15, 2019
    H2 May 30 - June 6th 2020 Canceled due to COIVD
    H2 Dec 16-20, 2021

8 more days! I kind of dig a last minute decision to go! No long countdown! We are so excited to discover what it’s like to stay here. We only spent about 4 hours there on a day pass in February but it was enough fun to come back for 8 days this summer. See some of you there!

Down to less than a week (26 Jun - 3 Jul)!! Can't wait to get the party started!

Buddy and I are headed to Hedo tomorrow. Will it be weird with two single guys there? No expectations, just a couple of fools that travel a lot. June 21-24. We’re pretty chill but a bit on the crazy side.

not at all, just be courteous, smile a lot, and don't be pushy, you will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMrsHedoLvr View Post
    We just returned from Home on Sunday and yes that is correct the prude pool and bar are closed for remodel but it looked like they were very close to finishing upon our departure. They had placed the last piece of tile on Wednesday and had stared painting the bar. Could be done upon your arrival.

They also have 40 nude side ocean view rooms out of use as they are in the middle of remodeling them as well. Harry did mention that all room will be remodeled by the end of September and that there would be other things to come after that. He hinted that the playroom was going to be involved in that as well as the social hall. I had heard that a building attach to the social hall was going to become a dungun as they have a couple that will be coming in and teaching light bondage classes. They happened to be there while we were for their first time and we ended up taking a couple of the classes they offered and it was awesome.. A little Mr Grey going on... lol

Over all the resort is looking very nice and I for one will be glad when it’s completed.
    We were there last week as well. We took the rope tying class! We never did get to meet y'all I don't think!
    Cowgirl

Quote Originally Posted by HarborMaster1 View Post
    I reached out to and the Chief Pleasure Officer stated it would reopen today June 22nd.

Magjoy would u like to borrow my toga again???

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516