Thread: hedo bloom week (first week of december)

hedo bloom week (first week of december)

my wife and I are hetero flexible (bi curious) and we want to reserve the first week of december at hedo. We would like to get comments of some of you who went to Hedo during that week (bloom)....is it fun ? We went to hedo a few times and we noticed that sexual contacts between men are still very taboo in a place where you are supposed to be open to almost everything....Would you say that during that week you will see 50% of hetero ,25% of gay and 25% of bisexuals?
    Thanks for your comments

Quote Originally Posted by charnel_15 View Post
    my wife and I are hetero flexible (bi curious) and we want to reserve the first week of december at hedo. We would like to get comments of some of you who went to Hedo during that week (bloom)....is it fun ? We went to hedo a few times and we noticed that sexual contacts between men are still very taboo in a place where you are supposed to be open to almost everything....Would you say that during that week you will see 50% of hetero ,25% of gay and 25% of bisexuals?
    Thanks for your comments
    Probably not. There's a large (about 75) group of very ordinary people expected. Goes by the initials WWW that might (or might not) mean Weird, Wired Wonderful -- or perhaps Wonderful Women Wanted -- or Where, When Why --or something like that. Last time I met them they certainly did not fit your 50, 25, 25 demographic. But who knows perhaps they too are flexible.

PNK

Hedo Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    Probably not. There's a large (about 75) group of very ordinary people expected. Goes by the initials WWW that might (or might not) mean Weird, Wired Wonderful -- or perhaps Wonderful Women Wanted -- or Where, When Why --or something like that. Last time I met them they certainly did not fit your 50, 25, 25 demographic. But who knows perhaps they too are flexible.

PNK

Hedo Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2017
    Wet, Wild and Wicked