Thread: nervous newbies oct 21 to 28

nervous newbies oct 21 to 28

hi hedo community. we will be having our first trip this oct. were both asians havent dabbled with the lifestyle let alone public nudity so its a big leap for us to go to hedo. my wife is very shy and im just concerned if as asians i want to know how well we will be recieved. are there a lot of asian in hedo? no problem with the language barrier as we are both very fluent but im just concerned with my wife she is very petite (4"11 but beautiful) she does look like a kid. i dont know if she will recieve the attention i hopes she gets.

we wont have any check in baggage as well any ideas on what to pack that can go through as carry on?

thank you so much hope to meet someone on our trip who will show us the ropes

You will have a great time. The best part of Hedo is the guests. In our visits there has been a wide variety of people from all over and Asians are no exceptions. I have no doubt that a petite Asian lady will garner a lot of attention. We have found that the size of your smile, how chatty you are and bringing extra shots will determine how much fun you have far more than physical size, colour of skin or any other factors present in normal life. Hedo is a paradise where who you really are matters more than race, religion or money. Enjoy your trip!

Quote Originally Posted by jp0317 View Post
    as asians i want to know how well we will be recieved.
    You will be received very well. You will have the best vacation of your life if you have a drink and get naked on the 1st day. Smile, and be respectful to others, and you will get the same respect and warmth in return.
    Couples, San Souci- August, 2016
    Hedo II - August, 2017
    Couples, Negril- August, 2018 including 2 day passes to Hedo

Hi guys, so glad you will be there the same time we will. We are with a super group called the Playful Pussycats and let me be the first to tell you that EVERYONE is well received. Just remember it's your vacation and no need to stress out, either one of ya'll. In our group you will see couples that dabble and couples that don't. The best thing about this is that nobody cares because there is no expectations. Don't sweat the costumes, I'm not that into the costume stuff but the wife is, and again, nobody cares. Most peoples first time at the resort is just to explore and feel out everything(and sometimes everyone). Kick back, do what feels comfortable and enjoy your vacation. If you see a bunch of us in the pool or wherever just come on up and say hi. I promise we'll have you laughing and having a great time within minutes. Remember, no pressure and no expectations EVER! Eric at Hedo

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

thank you so much for your response we are looking forward to our vacation and meet a lot of people and gain new freinds

thank you erick glad to know we have same dates as us hope to see u there. if u see 2 asians with shocked faces that will probably us.

josh n isah ysw oct 21 to 28