Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cameras at the bars and nude pool

Blog Entries
    We find this so funny... most everyone wants the cameras gone... ok to have them pointed at the entrances on the beach... until someones wife or girlfriend get in trouble due to some guy around the hottub at midnight... then you will want them there.... unless they are going to ask you to sign a paper saying that they have the rights to all the videos that the cameras see.... you will be fine... someone said something about the lawsuits that could come out of someone falling or what ever... just think of the lawsuit that would but the place under and there would be no more hedo for any of us.... last year it was everyone bitching about the reno's that was happening ect ect.... what will it be next year I wonder.....We don't have a problem with the cameras they are there for us and them....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    We are not famous people, so no one knows us, unless some of us wish to contest elections or become President. Unless our names are tagged to the picture, no one is likely to find us in the internet jungle. There is 1 in million chance that someone who is not in our lifestyle to find us, and if they are like us and find us, there is no fear - it is like the kettle telling the pot that your backside is burnt out. Go forth without fear and security is very important. Would you like to be found out as someone who got caught in the crossfire at Hedo or would you rather be in a picture that no one knows about? There are 10s and billions pictures in the internet, how does one find you unless you are tagged?
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    We find this so funny... most everyone wants the cameras gone... ok to have them pointed at the entrances on the beach... until someones wife or girlfriend get in trouble due to some guy around the hottub at midnight... then you will want them there.... unless they are going to ask you to sign a paper saying that they have the rights to all the videos that the cameras see.... you will be fine... someone said something about the lawsuits that could come out of someone falling or what ever... just think of the lawsuit that would but the place under and there would be no more hedo for any of us.... last year it was everyone bitching about the reno's that was happening ect ect.... what will it be next year I wonder.....We don't have a problem with the cameras they are there for us and them....
    With all due respect,I think if there was an "incident" involving inappropriate behavior toward you or your spouse you might want a
    Security Guard a lot more than a camera.A camera does not protect anyone in the moment.They are just there to document the events as they happened.

Blog Entries
    I agree if it was us I would like to have one of the Security Guards help out.... BUT what if its one of the Security Guards..... do you want them or the camera??? we have friends that has had them happen.... so really you don't know how to trust. we had one of the staff ask me to let him fuck my wife and it would only cost me 200.00US i told him to fuck off... so yes it does happen... I think the cameras are a good idea... but thats my opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    With all due respect,I think if there was an "incident" involving inappropriate behavior toward you or your spouse you might want a
    Security Guard a lot more than a camera.A camera does not protect anyone in the moment.They are just there to document the events as they happened.
    may-- oct 2014--
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    I agree if it was us I would like to have one of the Security Guards help out.... BUT what if its one of the Security Guards..... do you want them or the camera??? we have friends that has had them happen.... so really you don't know how to trust. we had one of the staff ask me to let him fuck my wife and it would only cost me 200.00US i told him to fuck off... so yes it does happen... I think the cameras are a good idea... but thats my opinion....
    Similar thing happened to us. One of the guards asked us if we wanted to party with him some night, we said sure we like to party. Then he wouldn't leave us the fuck alone for days. Finally we said something about how weird it was to one of the other staff in casual conversation, they explained that "party" means fuck my wife. They went and spoke with him and there was not any other issues from him. But we were extremely surprised at how many guards and staff made passes at the wife during the trip.

The resort should be up front about the cameras and post signs. Why sneak around putting cameras up if it’s for a good cause.

I understand the fear of being on camera at Hedo, wherever they're pointed. But let's be real for a minute, the hackers that could hack Hedo cameras could hack these forums, find out our IP addresses and expose us all for the naked fun we have. Nothing is "private" anymore.

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy* View Post
    I understand the fear of being on camera at Hedo, wherever they're pointed. But let's be real for a minute, the hackers that could hack Hedo cameras could hack these forums, find out our IP addresses and expose us all for the naked fun we have. Nothing is "private" anymore.
    we agree Sassy.... we do understand why ppl don't want them there but we don't feel for a second that there will be videos on line of any of us at hedo.... but again thats us... see you in 2 weeks....
    may-- oct 2014--
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

We arrive next week. If my wife sees cameras in those areas, I would be surprised if she ever goes again. Cameras have always been a deal breaker for her.

The security issue is a completely overrated fantasy. These are not active security, as previously mentioned, these are after the fact tools to review an incident. Hedo already has an active security 'culture' which, I believe, works better to protect women at the hot tub at night than cameras ever will. That is, other guests looking out for each other. In the many trips we have been to H, we have never feared staff of guards and have talked to many guests who intervene when a creep is making someone feel uncomfortable. There is no camera that will replace this culture. Not only at H, but in every lifestyle club we have ever been to there is no cameras in the 'play' areas and regardless of the 'official' claim of H that this is not a play area, it is...and they condone it.

Whomever decided that these areas should be recorded is off their rocker crazy or it speaks to their intentions. I, for one, am FAR more concerned that someone would create a 'greatest hits' collection than these images ever being used in court. I am sorry, but management and the owners seem like great guys, but they are not people that I have barbeques with or trust with anything more than providing a safe and private risque vacation for my wife. This really calls this into question since it should take about 15 mins to tape over the lenses or 2 hours to remove the 4 screws holding these on (even multiplying by 4x for 'island time' it would be less than 24 hours).

The cameras are to protect the resort at the expense of the risk to guests privacy. I really suspect that the idea here was to monitor the pool areas because the owners of the resport frequent and partake in pool activities which, as a business owner myself, is bat;÷*$ crazy. So either they are recording to protect from accusation or to document exploits. The problem is that there is no way to tell and this opens them up to far higher potential for lawsuits than any potential sexual or property crime. Far higher imo.

This is not like Facebook privacy violation that everyone accepts. This is like the most private part of ones life and life changing if outed to most people. This society is immature and judgemental. Regardless of whether you are identifiable or not, it is something that will split the guests down lines and alientate a big number of them.

Martha Stewart was destroyed for saying a single word 3 decades ago...before there was even internet...just remember that. Not one person here knows what their future will hold and there should not be videos of you naked on the internet or someones spank bank unless you put them there.
    Last edited by Ian&Brooke; 10-05-2017 at 09:50 AM.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Thank you Ian.You are spot on! If my wife knew about this issue even being a possibility she would definitely never go and I would support that decision as well.Note,if a Security Guard "acts out",I bet he/she would be fired on the first or second offense.

The problem with Video, or pictures for that matter, is they can never be taken back if released. Lives have been forever changed by the intentional or accidental release of this type of material. There is an insatiable appetite for voyeur pics on the internet and therefore a high risk that it will be released, by someone, at some point, if available. I agree, the chances of being recognized are slim but real. Linking to an individual would not be necessary, just the resort. I have always taken the "no cameras" policy as a must have. There was always a small risk that someone could get some images but not likely of any clarity to be recognized. Security video is a whole different level. we have all heard of very high level hacks and the release of sensitive materials in recent history. Certainly nothing available is safe. When word got out that this material is available, I am certain someone will find a way to access it.
    Hedo ll Dec 21 to 28th, 2014
    Hedo ll Dec 13th to 27th, 2015
    Hedo ll Dec 13th to Dec 29th, 2016
    Hedo ll Dec 9th to Dec 23rd, 2017
    Hedo ll December 2018
    Hedo ll Dec 2019
    Hedo ll Dec 2021

Last edited by hedo86; 05-19-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hedo86 View Post
    Nope. I agree with Foxy and Sassy. I met Harry in New Orleans. I feel assured he would not install cameras to sell video to "americans gone wild" or whatever. Don't be paranoid. Cameras are so tiny now that if someone wants to publish your naughty bits on the internet, they can do that in any nude pool and you would never know. The hedo cams can PROVE that:

1) someone had a camera in the pool, or
    2) someone acted aggressively and should be banned, or
    3) an employee acted inappropriately, or
    4) etc

I, for one, WANT, the camera there ...
    we agree... can't say we want them there but thats not our choice... our choice is do we go knowing the cameras are there or do we go elsewhere because the cameras are there.... for us we are going and thats it... yes if videos or pics got out of us at hedo and ppl around here seen it our little family business we have going here would be done.... but we feel the changes are better for us to win the lotto then to see pics or videos of us at hedo... Like i said before thats our thoughts on it... if your not comfortable with the cameras there and you have to find another resort we feel bad for you as we are sure you love hedo and no other place is like it....
    may-- oct 2014--
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

I agree that it is their business and a decision they can make, but I will not be recommending H for anyone I know any longer as a safe place for hedonistic fun. The cameras simply ruin that. I am already engaging local lifestyle groups and the reaction is pretty standard that itnis pretty outrageous to be monitoring and recording areas of a nudist and lifestyle friendly facility....where people are nude.

Let's be clear here that I have recieved confirmation that the nude hot tub camera has been removed, but the one at the bar will not be removed. The claim is that they are monitoring the booze and employees at the bar. Further evidence that they dont know what they are doing since there are dozens of ways to prevent employee theft without violating your guests. It also shows that they are not really concerned about either employee guest inapproproate behaviour, finding guest cameras or any of the other excuses people are making for them. If they were, they would not have removed the hot tub camera and the bar one would be aimed at the nude pool view rooms.

I also have met Harry and Kevin and it is not possible to tell their intentions from a superficial encounter. I liked them both when I have encountered them, don't get me wrong, but this is just terrible optics, planning, and just plain bad ethics. It has nothing to do with paranoia, it has everything to do with understanding the lifestyle and nudism and the respect that goes along with it.

Our 12th trip will be to another option methinks.
    Last edited by Ian&Brooke; 10-05-2017 at 05:32 PM.

For those who are pro security cameras, would you also be ok with them being installed in the playroom, night club, piano bar, and other public areas? After all, inappropriate actions by staff or guests and various crimes can occur in these areas too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast