Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibly backing out again......help

No one should go to Hedo unless totally excited to go. A little nervous is to be expected, but that doesn't sound like your case.

Thakyou for all of your input. We do appreciate it and it means a lot. Based on most of your encouraging comments we have decided to continue on with this vacation. Again thanks for the input!!!!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Have fun and write a trip report!
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Quote Originally Posted by Steellace View Post
    Thakyou for all of your input. We do appreciate it and it means a lot. Based on most of your encouraging comments we have decided to continue on with this vacation. Again thanks for the input!!!!
    From the look of your avatar she doesn't look too shy. You guys will have fun as said in this thread you will not be forced I to anything. We have met couples who spent the entire week clothed. It's your vacation do what you want that's what's so great about Hedo.

Only advise id gve is if your not 100% In Agreement together about the trip don't do it. Otherwise jump in together and prepare for the best vacation of your lives.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

I'm glad you made the decision to go!

Yes, as said by happy2us, if you need to be convinced by others you may have to think twice. I can really see the contradiction between every day life and what you read about Hedo may look/be huge.

BUT, this absolutely is a lifetime experience I would recommend anyone. Also the most prude people, just to open their eyes to how much fun it can be to let go of all society's restrictions. For some it may be hard to process, for most it's easy (as you can read from the newbies reports here). Go and you will be enriched, in maybe even the smallest of ways. Not many people like to take risks, but I think this definitely is a risk you should take.
    And IF you aren't comfortable with the pda there are a LOT of places on the resort where you can run to. They are places that, if you imagine that Hedo is a 'normal' hotel, it looks and feels like one.

We are also not in the lifestyle (yet, haven't found a couple with chemistry for both of us), but we absolutely loved the open atmosphere, it felt like one big pink cloud to wander in for a week. Next year we're going two weeks :-)

Hedo II March 2023, I think March is our favorite month One Love!
    Hedo II March 2022 was goooooood, first time YSW and an extra week before that. Met some awesome ppl again, so in love with this place <3
    Hedo II March 2020, last guests there before the corona lockdown and our trip was cut short by a week, but it was GOOOOOOD
    Hedo II March 2018, can't wait to go back!
    Hedo II March 2017, first time and addicted since

Yup agree! If you backed out once then it may not be the place every for you. However it is what you make it and this resort can be sometimes not for the faint hearted. If you are pre judging lifestyle couples before you go there then please don't. We are all there to have our own types of fun and ALL the guests are very welcoming whether you are swingers or not ☺

If we do back out, this will be the second time. We aren't swingers, just looking to be naked and have some fun. Is it possible to just be normal and not have a wild party every night. We do want to go but we also don't want to go. Any replays would be appreciated.
    You sure don't have to be swingers to go and have a good time - many, many people there are not swingers. As a matter of fact, I believe many couples probably go there looking to try out swinging and 3somes or whatever fantasy they may have - and they may leave disappointed because they had these expectations of what the place was and what the people may be like. If you are just looking to be naked and have some fun - this is a perfect spot to do that. Is it possible to just be normal? - of course it is, Hedo is nothing but normal, average everyday people like yourself on a holiday, "just looking to be naked and have some fun." Have to have a wild party every night? - I don't think so, once again just average, everyday normal people (40 - 70+ years old mainly), for the most part, the "wild" parties are pretty much in control - these "wild parties" are actually all of us just having some fun, well lots of fun. As a matter of fact, the wife and I are done most nights by 11PM (Boooo us) - we are far from big drinkers and wild party animals as I find are most guests that we've met, and actually become good friends with since (be carefull of that, you will probably meet your next new best friends on a trip to Hedo, we promise!!).

On the other hand however - there are guests that go there just for the swinging, wild parties and not be so "normal", but they just like to have a little more fun than some of us, and can stay up till 4AM every night for a week - But hey, thats OK too, these people give Hedo's reputation a boost as the place to go if you are looking to get wild, naked and crazy. As you would find out, these people no matter what they do or are into are "normal" people too. Actually, I think we all have a night or 2 at least (OK maybe more), per trip, to party harder and do some fun, crazy things that we would never do otherwise, isn't that what its all about!! - Some of Hedo's motos are - "Be Wicked For A Week" , "Be as mild or wild as you want", "It your vacation do what you want" - All are true.

I think you guys are exactly where most of us started, it took the wife and I almost 5 years to book, and we have never been back to any other all inclusive resorts since (about 10 years). Planning trip 8 in Feb 2018!!

This is a pretty accurate account of the Hedo Experience:

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women...ist-sex-resort

We had many of the same fears, and we're going back for trip#2 in Feb.
    Lenny & Eva

TTR Cancun 2008 & 2016
    TTR Los Cabos 2010
    Hedo 2016, 2018, 2019

Just go !! Screw all the negative nonsence. You make it what you want. Your the ones in control. Dont worry about any thing but yourselves. We went an few years ago an we were very nervous. We wont go anywhere else now. Just a great fun place. You just might be suprised of the end result. You will have a blast.

We are booked for our 1st hedo trip , had same reservations about the resort . We're nudists , not swingers . we have been to club orient a few times . After a few discussions , we decided to go for it. If things get too crazy , there are other pools or beach sections we can go to on the resort . So we can make it as wild , or low key as we want...you only live once ... go for it ! we are !

Quote Originally Posted by scott1971 View Post
    We are booked for our 1st hedo trip , had same reservations about the resort . We're nudists , not swingers . we have been to club orient a few times . After a few discussions , we decided to go for it. If things get too crazy , there are other pools or beach sections we can go to on the resort . So we can make it as wild , or low key as we want...you only live once ... go for it ! we are !
    So when are your travel dates?
    Mitch & Melisa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12