Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possibly backing out again......help

Possibly backing out again......help

If we do back out, this will be the second time. We aren't swingers, just looking to be naked and have some fun. Is it possible to just be normal and not have a wild party every night. We do want to go but we also don't want to go. Any replays would be appreciated.

Yes! Hedonism is NOT a swingers resort. It is a clothing optional resort that is swinger friendly. Hedo is what you make of it. IF you get "hit on" or approached, just say no. People are very respectful and also protective of that respect. IF anyone is being disrespectful, others will step in. I have never seen an issue myself. Overall, it is your vacation and you can make your fun as it goes. When were you thinking of going?
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Stay your ass at home, this is a non stop orgy and you will be forced to do thing you never dreamed of. NOT. Seriously many of us are non swinger, and being ask is actually a compliment when you think about it. No means No, should you happen to be asked, and a no thanks we do not play will suffice. It is a sexually charged atmosphere which is part of the allure, but it is your vacation to do as you please, ant the two of you can be as secluded as you wish. Most of us have had these same reservations about going, and they are perfectly normal doing the unnormal. I do not know of anyone taking one for the team, although I am sure that has happened, just go and have fun.

Sounds to me like you'd enjoy Desire Riviera Maya (Cancun). It is a clothing optional, swinger-friendly resort as well, but has a low-key vibe. During the day, the pool and beach are full of friendly nude people (some newbies spend the first day or so in swim suits (no big deal) but by day 2 or 3 three the the women are topless and eventually nearly everyone is completely nude and having a great time. There is very little PDA/play at the pool or beach (from what we observed). Instead, people chat/mingle/make friends during the day and then around sunset the swinger/more adventurous crowd heads to the huge rooftop hot tub. Its out of sight from the rest of the resort and this is where the swinging takes place (not an "orgy" by any means ... just people who are attracted to one another touching/kissing/playing. The hot tub is surrounded by beds, where public sex takes place. Honestly I never noticed where they were swappers or couples just being with each other (both I'm sure) but nothing you'd find outlandish. All very friendly, welcoming, non-judgmental people who do not pressure anyone into anything. We actually chose Hedo this time because, while we had a blast at Desire RM, we are looking for a bit more of an active party atmosphere and wanted to give it a try. BTW: We are relatively new to the "lifestyle" and are not full-swap swingers by any means (not that we've ruled it out, just havent come across the right couple yet that we have both have chemistry with (we would only swap together). We love being nude, meeting great new people, and playing with others within the limits we've agreed to with one another - and never had a bad experience at Desire. CAVEAT: The Desire RM atmosphere could be completely different if you happen to be there when there is a swinger group takeover at the place - you would be wise to check any resort's calendar before booking if you want to ensure a lower-key atmosphere.

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Just go! You can sleep, have breakfast (non nude) go to the gym (non nude) gamble (non nude) play ping-pong (non nude) play tennis (non nude), play water sports (non nude), have lunch (non nude) drink to your belly full (non nude), nap in the afternoon (nude in your room to feel the nudeness), dress for dinner and even over dress (be careful of the heat), watch the show until 10.30 p.m. (non nude), lounge around at the courtyard (non nude) attend the piano bar until 1 p.m. (non nude). Does that seem like a nude, swinging no holds barred sex orgy? Just go and enjoy. Otherwise, next time buy our tickets and we will go with you and show you it is normal place with normal people, where there is freedom to go your own way.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Hedo is a place where you can lose all your inhibitions and be as wild as you want to. Key words here are as you want too. We think it's the greater place on earth, and you might too. If you want to run around naked, meet awesome people, drink too much and party it up then it's the place for you. I will add however that while you can do as much or as little as you want at Hedo there are some sights you can't unsee. On the nude side particularly you will see some PDA. There is definitely going to be some action in the hot tub late night. Typically you can avoid most of it but likely not all. Go with an open mind and you will have a great time.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there...your question and concern is actually asked more often than you would imagine. And all the above answers are spot on.
    And I can add after 14 trips to Hedo, including 12 as the group (Krewe de Krazy Life) leader, I can tell you that I've had guests in my group in the past (including this past June) where they never ventured into the nude-only area and they had their most awesome and memorble vacation ever because they have told me that.

They enjoyed the clothing optional beach, the watersports, the pools, being close to the beach cafe and main dining areas, the piano bar, courtyard, and all the ambiance of a nice all-inclusive resort property without any obligations, responsibilities, hassles or drama. And they enjoyed the interactions with the group on the prude side during the day and especially at night for the shows and costumed fun before, during and after. And the couple from last June's Group trip--they are already signed up for 2018 and can't wait to return.

Something to think about.

Don't back out. We were in the EXACT position as you guys were 7 years ago. We read the Hedonism book, we followed these forums and we envisioned these HUGE massive orgies and sex swinging from the trees and being hit on with every step we take. It sort of scared us. This is not the case at all!!!! What you read is such a small "SMALL" portion of Hedo that makes the headlines. Fact is, the rest of Hedo doesn't make good stories and alot of the stories people do talk about are probably a little exagerated.

Hedo, first and foremost, is a Naturalist resort. Unless it is a takeover from a Lifestyler club, most people are just nudists. Hedo, also is a huge resort. All the craziness you hear from is confined to about 20% of the resort. It is in the upper north beach side. The rest is very vanilla. Again, the place is huge!!! There are multiple bars, pools, hot-tubs and such scattered all along the property. If swinging or pda is not your thing, just stay away from that little area and enjoy the other fine swimming pools, beach or bars.

This place offers so much. Snorkeling, cruises, walk the beach, tennis, scuba, sailing. It would be a shame to miss out.

Do not let the stories scare you.

I can't speak for Hedo (yet ) but we are non swingers and have been to Desire nine times and have had some memorable experiences. We are going to Hedo for the first time at the end of November mostly due to travel restrictions. I can't imagine the atmosphere being that much different. We enjoy the sexually charged atmosphere and all the fun people you meet. Most of all we enjoy each other with hightened senses so to speak
    Live and let live and you will likely be a return customer to one of these venues...
    D and J
    Last edited by DandJ10x; 09-28-2017 at 03:13 PM.

We aren't swingers and have a great time. We have a trip report for each trip so read those for an idea. Hope that will help you.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Quote Originally Posted by Steellace View Post
    If we do back out, this will be the second time. We aren't swingers, just looking to be naked and have some fun. Is it possible to just be normal and not have a wild party every night. We do want to go but we also don't want to go. Any replays would be appreciated.
    Hi there Steellace, we had the same feelings before we went (April 2016) we are not swingers either but we had a great time. Being able to have the wife dress up in sexy clothes in the evening & feel like a goddess is priceless !! we went to the play room on the last night & found that it was the most erotic thing we have ever done. We only played together & wished we had gone in there sooner !! Go !! you will have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steellace View Post
    I'll go contrary to the other members whereas I normally agree with most. If this is your 2nd time backing out, back out. You're looking for other people to make you feel comfortable with something that, after at least twice it sounds like, you're clearly not, why put yourself through the stress? This is your decision. You don't need a group of people you've never met helping you make it. You need to be comfortable and not be convinced. If you allow strangers to convince you, you'll stress all the up to the trip and possibly arrive with anxiety that you can't so easily shed. Not everything is for everyone. When you're ready to go to a resort like this, you won't need others to convince you. Someone suggested Desire. Good idea, it is lower key except during take-over weeks. There are other options that are clothing optional and don't have a big lifestyle clientele. Perhaps start with a weekend here in the U.S. at a nude beach or resort.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    I'll go contrary to the other members whereas I normally agree with most. If this is your 2nd time backing out, back out. You're looking for other people to make you feel comfortable with something that, after at least twice it sounds like, you're clearly not, why put yourself through the stress? This is your decision. You don't need a group of people you've never met helping you make it. You need to be comfortable and not be convinced. If you allow strangers to convince you, you'll stress all the up to the trip and possibly arrive with anxiety that you can't so easily shed. Not everything is for everyone. When you're ready to go to a resort like this, you won't need others to convince you. Someone suggested Desire. Good idea, it is lower key except during take-over weeks. There are other options that are clothing optional and don't have a big lifestyle clientele. Perhaps start with a weekend here in the U.S. at a nude beach or resort.
    Yep well said !!

Hedo is what YOU make of it. We aren't swingers and have trip number 6 coming up in Feb. We go because we like the nude beach, the non-judgmental attitudes, the friendly people and we have NEVER been pushed to do something we didn't want to do. A polite, "No, thanks" with a smile won't offend anyone and you can move on to other things. Hedo is a very special place to relax and just enjoy life.

Take the plunge. Go to the nude side your first day and pledge to each other that you're going to spend an hour on the nude beach just to see how it feels. If you decide it's not for you, the resort is plenty big and the beach is plenty spacious, you can move to the Prude side and have a very nice time.

Ill tell you what my experience has been when my wife was alive. We went too hedo on our Virgin trip. Fell in love with it and we met some wonderful people. After she had her strokes we went back several times until she was unable to go anymore. And she recently passed Iam now going back in a few weeks by myself. Hedo is the spirit you do what and don't want to doo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast