Thread: Hi everyone!!!

Hi everyone!!!

Hello to everyone we new to your forum. We have booked a trip to Hedo 2 and looking forward to it. Any tips for us?

Best tip: Spend lots of time reading posts on this forum. Tons of great info from Hedo veterans. Oh, and there's lots of fun here too

Thanks R&D I will. We will be there in December when a group called the Fluffernutters will be there. Sounds interesting. What should we expect?

December is a good time to go as far as the weather/temp. Not sure on the Fluffs, although I've read great things about them. I'll tell you what we experienced on our few trips: a complete change of mind. We discovered that people are even more wonderful when the stress of clothes, etc, is removed (literally and figuratively). You'll sense that is a trend throughout the trip reports on this forum. There's something indescribable that happens when nude folks gather around. The layers of real-world BS aren't there anymore, and we've become instant friends with people we just met, completely nude mind you. The air of fun, and frivolity, is second to none. And you just can't get that feeling at home. Be warned, you'll catch the "dreaded island fever" - a longing to return to Hedo each and every moment that you are at home.

Sounds Great!!! We are counting down the days.