Thread: Greetings from California!

Smile Greetings from California!

Hi, everyone. My wife and I are swingers in Orange County, California. While we did go on the Freedom Cruise in 2013 -- and LOVED it -- our health and financial situation has prevented us from going on another, or any other major lifestyle events (such as NiN). We hope to be able to rejoin the ranks of the high-end "players" soon, but in the mean time we've had to limit ourselves to parties and smaller local events. Would have loved to go on the Naughty in LA / Cruise combo... but alas, there is just no way.
    If anyone remembers Lisa and Steve from the Freedom Cruise in November '13, say hi. Lisa is the screamer , if that jogs any memories.

Welcome to the Forum! - We too were on that cruise in 2013...although with 3000 people on the boat I don't think we met Lisa the screamer. Lol! If you're staying near home, I assume you have tried Freedom Acres? If not - I would definitely recommend it....And now with their campground that has the huge nude pool, that's an added bonus! Once you find your way back to travel, give Hedonism a try - we found we loved it much much much more than the cruise. Just something to think about. Cheers!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

We're from Orange County. We've been to Hedo 5 times and are regular customers at Freedom Acres resort & club. We're always looking for someplace fun close to home (and reasonably priced). We're planning to check out Sea Mountain and the new Terra Cotta resort next month. Cruises sound like fun but sea sickness doesn't.