Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evening pass Nervous Newbies

Evening pass Nervous Newbies

Hello
    We are a couple (nervous newbies) that are staying in Nigril very close to Hedo11 the first week of October and we are thinking of trying a evening at Hedo 11.

What would be the best evening to go with regards to the entertainment and the fact we will be shaking in our boots!
    Are we right in thinking they have themed nights?
    Also the price would be $100 for a first time couple?

Thanks for your help in advance

I'd say a evening pass is not enough time!! First time couple can go a day and night pass for 150.00. People are very nice there you when your time is up you both are going to wish you would have booked your whole vacation there!!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Look for private message.

Don't be nervous at all. Hedo is a very relaxing place and everyone will be very friendly. Our first time 3 years ago we were nervous as well and that went away real quick. Do a full day pass Glow night is usually a fun night as well as the foam party.
    H2 June 7-13, 2015 Virgin Trip
    H2 May 21-29, 2016
    H2 June 9-16, 2017
    H2 June 9-16, 2018
    H2 Dec 15-22, 2018
    H2 June 9-15, 2019
    H2 May 30 - June 6th 2020 Canceled due to COIVD
    H2 Dec 16-20, 2021

I am not at all sure 'regular' guests at Hedo are too welcoming of short-stay evening visitors. Some of us may feel we are being 'watched' -- sort of like zoo animals. If you want to visit Hedo, come for a day or more. Be a part of the crowd, join in the conversations etc. Do not expect to parachute in at 6:00 pm and be a part of the party at 9:00pm. And as to shaking in your boots: be prepared to leave your clothing (even your boots) at the door. Yes, shake your booty on the dance floor (clothed or not -- it's optional), and join us as an equal.
    Hedo is a place for vacations. It is NOT a sex camp where the wild creatures are on display. OK, so some of us are a bit wild, but in a civilized way. But we are not on display to evening visitors.
    Can I respectfully suggest a rethink.

PNK

Quote Originally Posted by Paul&sexywife View Post
    Hello
    We are a couple (nervous newbies) that are staying in Nigril very close to Hedo11 the first week of October and we are thinking of trying a evening at Hedo 11.

What would be the best evening to go with regards to the entertainment and the fact we will be shaking in our boots!
    Are we right in thinking they have themed nights?
    Also the price would be $100 for a first time couple?

Thanks for your help in advance
    We sent you some info. Welcome to the forum !

We will be there that week also with Wild Women Vacations, Hedo Amigos and southern vibrations. It will be our third trip with them Tuesday night for rave night will awesome, I would look for that night. PM me if you want I can give you more details.

If you were only going to get a day pass or a night pass, go with day pass - its more of a mixing, mingle, very social party type of atmosphere all day - you will meet more people during the day as well as much more scenery as far as it goes for nude beach, pool and hot tub. Most evenings, people tend to dine together with old friends or new friends they meet during the week, as well some people just may not have the energy left some evenings to carry on the party, etc. Not to say some evenings can't be wild, crazy and awesome - its just easier to get to meet people during the days, just another opinion. As far as it goes for coming to see "zoo animals" on display, I don't agree, I think you guys are curious just like the rest of us once were, you will come to find out, that Hedo guests are just regular awesome people who you will want to be a part of one day after you see for yourself. Look forward to hearing back from you guys on this thread after you return home and start planning your return to Hedo for your next vacation.
    FYI - we went for a day pass about 10 years ago, never went back to a vanilla resort since - Trip #8 coming Feb 9-18, 2018

Thanks for your advice

Sounds great we may do the full day/evening pass as you suggested :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    I am not at all sure 'regular' guests at Hedo are too welcoming of short-stay evening visitors. Some of us may feel we are being 'watched' -- sort of like zoo animals. If you want to visit Hedo, come for a day or more. Be a part of the crowd, join in the conversations etc. Do not expect to parachute in at 6:00 pm and be a part of the party at 9:00pm. And as to shaking in your boots: be prepared to leave your clothing (even your boots) at the door. Yes, shake your booty on the dance floor (clothed or not -- it's optional), and join us as an equal.
    Hedo is a place for vacations. It is NOT a sex camp where the wild creatures are on display. OK, so some of us are a bit wild, but in a civilized way. But we are not on display to evening visitors.
    Can I respectfully suggest a rethink.

PNK
    Thanks for your interesting advice..

Blog Entries
    I could be wrong but I have heard that passes are around $400.00 for a couple.... if you come in on a day pass or a night pass you will have the time of your life.... Tuesday nights are glow night... its a great time... you will be welcomed by all... as long as your respectful and have an open mind....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Hedo recently revised the guest pass rates again. For a first time couple, the day and night combo is only $150.

http://www.hedonism.com/hedonism-resort/guest-passes/

Quote Originally Posted by MNMYYC View Post
    If you were only going to get a day pass or a night pass, go with day pass - its more of a mixing, mingle, very social party type of atmosphere all day - you will meet more people during the day as well as much more scenery as far as it goes for nude beach, pool and hot tub. Most evenings, people tend to dine together with old friends or new friends they meet during the week, as well some people just may not have the energy left some evenings to carry on the party, etc. Not to say some evenings can't be wild, crazy and awesome - its just easier to get to meet people during the days, just another opinion. As far as it goes for coming to see "zoo animals" on display, I don't agree, I think you guys are curious just like the rest of us once were, you will come to find out, that Hedo guests are just regular awesome people who you will want to be a part of one day after you see for yourself. Look forward to hearing back from you guys on this thread after you return home and start planning your return to Hedo for your next vacation.
    FYI - we went for a day pass about 10 years ago, never went back to a vanilla resort since - Trip #8 coming Feb 9-18, 2018
    We'll be there Feb. 10 - 17, look for us. I'll buy the drinks!
    Mitch & Melisa

We are also planning a Negril trip. I ended up on this forum researching purchasing passes. After reading some trip reports we are leaning toward at just booking at Hedo, lol. Thanks for the info!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast