Thread: A wonderful gift for both of you

Smile A wonderful gift for both of you

Hi everybody !!
    For the new couples and the ones that have been here before , I would love to invite you to come to my workshop and to a super deliciuosly relaxing morning that you won't forget ! learning the Sacred Art of Touch and Tantric Massage to deepen your intimacy through communication , connection , breath and touch and embrace your sensuality together as beloveds.
    Learn the art of Tantric Touch and Massage to pleasure your partner.
    This is a sacred massage , one where presence, heart, sensuality , your own sexiness comes together with your passion and love and fires this massage into deeper union with your special one.
    Without presence in our touch, our voice , our eyes, our hearts, there is nothing....so we will bring our whole being into the now , into our touch and be whole and one with oursleves and our beloved one !
    Celebarting any birthday , anniversary , honeymoon or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey , I'm sure this will be an awesome gift for both of you and something that you will be able to take back home with you to keep working on each other and to keep the flame of your love alive.!
    To book your appointment please write me to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com with the dates of your trip and I will love to get back with you as soon as possible , suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    My studio is in puerto morelos area ( it's like 45 minutes away from your hotel , but I promise you it's completely worth it the trip ! ). If you have never been to Puerto Morelos this will be a wonderful oportunity to visit our lovely, peaceful town and if you want after your session maybe you can stop and have lunch or just get a drink in one of our local and delicious restaurants. There is also a little flea market and a few new stotres in town in case you need to do some shopping.
    It's absolutely and completely safe to go out and do things out of the hotel so don't worry about that. Puerto Morelos is a very peaceful , relaxing and nice town , where you can meet really nice and friendly people that I'm sure you will enjoy very much.
    For your appointments or any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back.
    Appointments available for September, October, November and December 2017. Book in advance and get a super special discount all the guests coming from the resort.
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you guys very soon !
    Send you all a huge hug and kiss with all my love.

Claudia

NAMASTE
    Claudia Gabucio
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    Touch Of Magic by Claudia Gabucio

Never be afraid to try something new, because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know...

Today is the day to try something unique, something new to add up into you married life. Become more passionate and intimate with you loved one and enjoy quality time together.

Book an appointment with me and experience a relax, holistic tantric massage that will awaken your inner senses like never before.

If you are looking to get out of the routine, to spice things up with your loved one, to inspire sensuality and get closer to the soul to enhance you intimacy I have the perfect therapy for you.

I have seen over six thousand couples at my studio in Puerto Morelos, my therapy is not a typical resort spa massage. We work on things like: full body massage, 4 hand massage (because I teach both on how to give each other a massage) tantric hug and other tantric posses that awaken you inner self, balance each others energy and relieves every day stress that you may be caring on you shoulders from a very long time. Listen to your body, listen to your heart and let go from whatever situation is stopping you from fulfilling the greatest time at home, at the intimacy of you bedroom and your every day life. Learn to BREATH in a complete NEW YOU !

During my session you will experience no rush, no stress and only love.

Book an appointment with me Now and save your spot in advance through paypal. Talk to you soon and remember: Make love to the mind and soul and the body will follow...

Appointments available from Monday's till Saturday's only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm )
    To book your appointments....any questions or doubts please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you very soon !
    Send you all a huge hug of light !

NAMASTE
    Claudia Gabucio
    massagebyclauida1@yahoo.com
    www.touchofmagic.com.mx