Thread: International Delight week...Oct. 8

International Delight week...Oct. 8

Trying to rebook our trip...thanks, Irma.

What is International Delight week like? We are in our mid 50s, but well-preserved.

Are they a fun group? Any of you been there at the same time?

We will be there Oct 8th -18th. We are booked with International Delights. This is our first trip with this group. They have a secret facebook group and your age range fits the group. Seems like a fun and friendly group that has a long history and many that return with them each year. Also during that week is a group called Friction Parties.

We were part of the International Delights Group on our second trip, and they were great. Before I give a bit of detail I should say; my comments might not be completely accurate as we came and went, and participated in the group as suited us. I would not say we were completely engaged.

The summary: International Delights are a wonderful group and I would not hesitate joining their group.

The group is generally people living outside North America. Group's members are predominantly from Europe, if I remember correctly. Members are between the ages of 40 and 60. Well educated, well-traveled people, with diverse backgrounds.

It is a very casual, laid-back, and sophisticated group. This is not a traveling ‘frat-party during Mardi Gras’. Which was perfect for us as we like our debauchery a bit less ‘Animal House’, and a bit more ‘Eyes Wide Shut’…if that makes sense.

I will say with certainty; the group members were some of the friendliest, most accommodating people we have met at Hedo. To say that they take life as it comes, is an understatement. And because of the diversity of the international members, we had some very interesting conversations.

Why have we not traveled with them again? We do not get the chance to repeat the same weeks year after year. And when we do book a Hedo trip, it is often with just a couple weeks’ notice. So, it is difficult for us to coordinate with groups.

But if we had the opportunity to travel with International Delights again, we would not hesitate.
    Last edited by David & Qian; 09-12-2017 at 03:59 AM.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

This will be our 2nd year with International Delights, since we rebooked with them that should say it all. The group is run by two couples one from the U.K. And one from NJ. Folks from all over the world travel with this group and many come from the US also. We arrive on 9/30 and are there until 10/14. Check with Toms Trips for availability.

The International Delights is an awesome group to go with. While we are not going this year we have traveled with them many times. People of all ages are in the group and it is a fun week. You can join in the group activities or not, your choice. Like the previous poster said, contact Toms Trips.

Super fun group, you'll love them. We'll be there with them 10/6-10/15. See you in the nude pool !!!
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

International Delights are a great group. You will love them.
    Scott & Kathy Upcoming trips:

2019 Jan 2nd to 12th Hedo with Toms Trips Lifestyle Month Swingers Delight
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...uary-week-two/

2019 April Lifestyle Fantasy Week Hedo April 13th to 20th
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h.../fantasy-week/

2019 Oct 12th to 19th Hedo Toms Trips Oktoberfest Week -
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...s/oktoberfest/