Thread: Hello All

Hello All

Hey everyone! My husband and I have been talking about going to Hedo and I've been googling around everywhere to find information. We are in our early 30s and just got married a few months ago and would like to go to Hedo sometime summer 2018. Hope to get to know some of you a little more and learn all we can before we go!

Congratulations on the wedding, and welcome to the forums! You'll find great information here, and lots of people willing to chat, offer advice, answer questions, and generally help you get ready for your trip. I'm sure you'll have a blast - not just the trip, but getting ready for it!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there and welcome to ATF where you will find so much great , first-hand, authentic info about places like Hedo and from people that are there, have been there or will be going like yourself.

Be sure to check trip reports, tips, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Also, consider joining a group for your 1st trip....lots of advantages not the least of which is money savings.
    Plenty of groups going in summer 2018 including mine (12th Annual) June 16-23.

Enjoy the anticipation of your upcoming travels!

And congrats you two newlyweds!