Thread: Young Swingers Week March 2018

Young Swingers Week March 2018

Hey everyone! My husband and I are looking into going to Hedo next March with the young swingers week. We went to hedo back in Sept of 2012 and had the best time! We were in our twenties then and were definitely the youngest people at the resort which honestly didn't matter that much.....we still had a blast!!! We haven't been back in the last 5 years because of starting a family, work, ect. But we are ready to go back to hedo for the best vacation ever! Is this a good week to go on? We are 31 and 32. We are not in the lifestyle but are open to having fun and meeting fun people!

Young Swingers Week is a ton of fun. We have been to this event for the last three years. You will not be the youngest people there as we found mid-late 30's as kind of an average with some people in their 20's and forties. It is definitely predominantly lifestyle people. The hosts are great, get ready for a party!

Thanks for the input! can anyone let us know if this is the best outlet for communication and information for this particular week? Last time we went to Hedo we used ATF but we did not go with a group. We would love to get the conversations and excitement going but just want to make sure we use the best platform! Thanks to all, looking forward to it!

Young Swingers Week has a really good website to check in on for information. Or follow them on Twitter or whatever social media site you prefer. They do a pretty good job of tweeting regularly. We have been there during two YSW weeks and tryinit is correct that most are lifestylers but I would not let that bother you. No one is going to bug you if you're not into that. Only issue I saw with YSW is each year there was some sort of drama going on and some people claimed they were very cliquey. Did not make a difference to us. We had a great time with them even though we are late 40s. Enjoy your trip!
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

I have a question , would it be frowned on a mid 30's single guy going to young swingers week by himself? Or would I just be isolated since it's mostly couples?

Young swingers week is a couples only event so you wouldn't be able to book directly through that group. There are a lot of other groups that you could look into though