Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 57 year old virgin trip report

The 57 year old virgin trip report

We landed in Montego Bay about 1pm on Saturday, had club Mobay booked. Shortly after deplaning, A lovely Jamaican woman held a sign with our names on it, and welcomed us to Jamaica. We were wisked past alot of people and customs went very smooth with her help. It's so nice not to have to worry about thinking after a long day of travel. We got to the Mobay lounge just 15 minutes after getting off the plane, and started drinking Rum punches, while eating some snacks provided. After 15 minutes we boarded Sun Holiday travel and were on our way to Hedo. We stopped once along the way at a little bar for a bathroom break, and a couple of cold Red stripes, and got to Hedo shortly after. I don't think the trip took more that an hour and a half. We were welcomed home by the staff, and ordered my 1st Miami Vice of many for the week. I had brought a 20" 3 speed box fan I brought to drown out the sound of the tree frogs at night, and the fan recieved alot of attention. I had planned on leaving it for the maid, but 4 people asked me for it before we even got to the room. I will try to take a couple fans with me on our next trip. It was raining hard, so we waited in the lobby for it to let up before being taken to our room.

We had newly renovated room 1235 prude garden which was very close to the main dining area. We had hoped to be upgraded to prude oceanview, but they had nearly all of those units completly gutted and being renovated while we were there. They're trying to get them done fast, as they even had some guys working the quieter jobs at night in the rooms.

Transportation: We will do Sun Holiday travel again to and from Hedo at $50 round trip per person. No delays, and personable driver.

Check in: Checkin was both welcoming and smooth, a very good experience.

Room: Our room was centrally located, renovated, clean, beautiful shower, with water temperature working perfect. As well as the Air conditioning working perfect. Our bed was also clean and comfortable. I know alot of people say you aren't in your room much, but we were for sleep, and to play!

Grounds: The grounds were well maintained and groomed, and the pools and hot tubs were kept clean. Every night we took biscuits down to the pier to feed the fish. Saw some rays, and jellyfish too. Like a huge lit up aquarium, so relaxing!

Food: The food was wonderful. We ate mostly at the main buffet, once at Pastafari, and a few times at the nude grill. We didn't try Harry Sans or Flame. My wife didn't care much for all the hot food. It seems they like to spice up everything!

Drinks: We like our tropical drinks blended, and with those slush machines around, they seemed to get lazy when making our daiquiris and Miami Vice drinks. If they didn't use a blender, the drinks were very runny. Towards the end of the week we got pretty good at knowing who made the drinks the way we liked them.

Staff: The entire staff across the resort was very nice and very friendly.

Watersports: I snorkeled around the resort area on our 2nd day and saw lots of smaller fish, a sting ray, a puffer fish, some crabs, a few star fish and lots of different shells. My wife and I took out a 2 person kayak on 3 different days. We just informed Julian that we were planning on going to the island (booby cay) It took us about 15 minutes to get there, and we hung out alot over there. We bought 2 live lobsters at the island and for $40 they cook them up for you while you drink a couple of their $5 red stripes. It was very good, and we would definitely do that again.

Beach: One reason we picked Negril, was 7 mile beach. My wife and I like to walk the beach alot. We saw alot of star fish, sting rays, and a manta ray right from the shoreline on our walks. We could certainly do without all of the vendor hassle trying to sell you stuff. I realize they need to make a living, but that kind of ruined the whole idea of a peaceful beach walk for us.

Nudity: Nudity is not a problem for us. Once we got to our room we went directly to the nude pool, and the clothes came off instantly.

Sex: We got nude at 4pm and saw our first balcony sex at 4:01. There really is sex Everywhere! I read this forum alot before going, and kept informing my wife of most things I read. It doesn't matter how much you've read or heard, we couldn't believe how much public sex we were witnessing. We like the idea of PDA ourselves, but we weren't expecting this much sex! We thought we had gone with an open mind, never being in the lifestyle, or watched public sex, but we were getting a lesson in our 1st hour there! Oral sex was quite popular, and it really doesn't matter what time of day it is when it comes to public oral sex at Hedo! I was much more ready for it than my wife was. She retired pretty early the first night. We were tired from traveling, and I think she was in a bit of Hedo sex shock. I thought, "holy shit, maybe I made a mistake bringing her here."

Our week: We took a $45 round trip cab to Ricks cafe, I decided I was 18 again, and jumped off the 35' cliff, (I'm a 57 year old dumb ass) we watched a beautiful sunset while eating lobster, and our driver waited for us the entire time. We participated in the Tantra class with Kim and Brad on Sunday and Monday with about 20 other couples. We had a great experience using the senses in Sunday's session, but exited the G-spot goddess session Monday early as the number of female orgasms around us intensified. We decided to skip the remaining week, including snake charming, because if we can't handle women cumming, the guys wouldn't do it for us either! Early in the week my wife described herself as "the most prude Hedo guest ever". By the end of the week, she said "Best vacation ever"! We figured out how to limit the amount of PDS and swinging we were exposed to by planning our days different. Just like everyone says though, you get caught up in the sexy vibe at Hedo. One minute she is complaining about how disgusting a pool blowjob right next to us was, and that we should move to beach. Shortly after that she's giving ME a blowjob in the sea on our floatie! She tried to apologize to me about taking a while for her to come around, but I assured her that we were just use to private sex, and same partner sex, this was all new to us. But from the middle of the week to the end we spent a good part of our play time bobbing together in the sea to the beat of the music attached together at the loins with several guests nearby!
    We were unsure about what our boundaries were. We found alot out about ourselves. We found out we don't like noise, we don't want to party as much anymore, and we need our sleep. We have been married so long and been so exclusive, that we believe we could never be in the lifestyle. But we learned to accept those who were, and when it came to public sex, we eventually succumbed to it ourselves, and that was a beautiful thing. I almost felt like I was in high school again, it was such a new and exciting experience for us!

Things we didn't try: Flame, Harry Sans, Catamaran cruise, piano bar, playroom.
    Dislikes:
    Some bartenders seemed lazy which equaled some bad drinks.
    Too much rap, not enough reggae.

I know this isn't a typical way to do Hedo, but we don't get 100% of each other in the real world, so we took this week to be with each other, and we didn't spend much time talking with others past our regular hello. Sorry if we seemed a bit unfriendly, but we bought a couple of new toys from the lifestyle boutique and found the constant need to make our own fun back in our room! Despite our prudishness, we believe in the magic of Hedo. The Mrs. hasn't had orgasms like that in a long time!

It was our best vacation ever, and we plan to be back!
    Couples, San Souci- August, 2016
    Hedo II - August, 2017
    Couples, Negril- August, 2018 including 2 day passes to Hedo

Excellent newbie trip reoort, thanks for taking the time to post.
    Glad you enjoyed your vacation your way, however, as you discovered, Hedo can be a life changer!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Nice trip report. As I like to say your hedo vacation is what you make it. That's the beauty of hedo you can be as wild or mild as you like and always have a blast with amazing people.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awesome, detailed report that we can all both relate to and benefit from.

Now you can look forward to your next trip!

Best you don't cram everything in the first trip, now you have things to look forward to on your next one.

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Popatop, great report. You seem to have experienced Hedo the way we did on our first trip. And we loved it enough to go back! Thanks for the report and glad to hear you had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    Excellent newbie trip reoort, thanks for taking the time to post.
    Glad you enjoyed your vacation your way, however, as you discovered, Hedo can be a life changer!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2naughty View Post
    Nice trip report. As I like to say your hedo vacation is what you make it. That's the beauty of hedo you can be as wild or mild as you like and always have a blast with amazing people.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Awesome, detailed report that we can all both relate to and benefit from.

Now you can look forward to your next trip!
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Best you don't cram everything in the first trip, now you have things to look forward to on your next one.

Cop..
    Quote Originally Posted by R&D View Post
    Popatop, great report. You seem to have experienced Hedo the way we did on our first trip. And we loved it enough to go back! Thanks for the report and glad to hear you had a great time.
    We would like to thank all of you for the valuable information that we were able to read before our trip. Everyone on here that contributes answered questions, and helped us make better and informed decisions. In addition, reading all of your posts just got us even more excited, and the anticipation was almost brutally painful....but in a good way. All of the buildup lead to an incredible release. Or in my wife's case, multiple releases!!
    Hedo II - August, 2017

Really enjoyed your trip report! So glad that y'all had fun on your trip and want to go back! Hedo is different for EVERYONE! We all have different comfort levels and interests. Hedo offers such a variety of choices and activities that everyone can find something they enjoy, as long as they are open-minded and not bothered by what everyone else might be doing near-by.
    A Hedo vacation is what YOU choose to make of it. I don't drink any alcohol and people ask me if I am upset about not getting my money's worth at Hedo. But I don't have to drink alcohol to enjoy Hedo. I also don't scuba, play the slots, go to the wine or coffee bar, play squash, or for that matter, swing anymore. Yet Hedo is still my favorite place on Earth to vacation. Because I can do all of the things that I DO want to do on my vacation.
    Hoping to meet you and your wife at Hedo someday!
    Cowgirl

Hi cowgirl!

I was hoping you'd see this thread. I also hope you know how much of a positive influence your "Nudes at the front" detailed trip reports had on us. I practically had every day of your reports memorized! You made visualization of the resort so much easier for us when we arrived.

Just absolutely amazing the transformation of my wife on day 1 saying "What the hell am I doing here?" to day 6 saying "Best vacation ever"! I am convinced Hedo has some kind of voodoo magic shit going on! It certainly is a very unique and special place for both the wild and mild.

We fell way short of your phenomenal orgasm tally, but we had SO much fun trying!! We'll try even harder next time!!! I tried cowboy's trick of hanging my hat on my cock while going to the restroom. I think that got more attention than just walking there with an uncovered hard on! Ha ha, good times. Man it's tough being back home wearing clothes again!

Once again, thank you (and cowboy) for all the fantastic insight.
    Last edited by popatop; 08-23-2017 at 03:18 AM.
    Hedo II - August, 2017

Awesome report, thanks for sharing, glad you found "Your Hedo"..because it is a little different for everyone. Hope to see you there someday

Great trip report! We go for our virgin trip Oct 11!!! Thanks!!!

Terrific report - thanks for taking time to write it. You've now discovered what so many others have - Hedo has a mysterious but magical effect on inhibitions and libido! Glad you enjoyed the experience.

Really enjoyed reading your report. Read it a couple of times.

We have always thought that Hedo's biggest secret is that it is a place for romantics who want to spend time together. Seems you figured that out!
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    That was one awesome trip and report!Thanks for posting it!

Quote Originally Posted by tigger69298 View Post
    Great trip report! We go for our virgin trip Oct 11!!! Thanks!!!
    You will have an awesome time! Try not to be overwhelmed on the 1st day like we were!
    Hedo II - August, 2017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast