Thread: Newbie question

Newbie question

My husband and I are looking into booking a trip this winter. My husband wants to know if we will have an enjoyable time at Hedo since we are not in the lifestyle. I chose this destination as a new experience for both of us and to help me step out of my comfort zone. I've read quite a bit on the forum and know that we both need to talk about what we are comfortable with and what we are not comfortable with. Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You will have a blast even if you're not in the lifestyle. I am pretty sure I experienced an entire day of laying on the hammock and did nothing. We didn't get to play this time and still was a blast. Don't have expectations and just enjoy your stay. If you go with expectations of play or anything of that sort you might be disappointed. Y'all will have fun!

You will have the most fun you've ever had on this trip. We aren't in the lifestyle and counting down for our 6th trip. People won't bother if you're not in the lifestyle but they may ask. Just say, no but thanks and continue the fun.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Ditto - not in the lifestyle. Our 4th trip is coming up in less than 3 weeks and we can't wait.
    Trip #12 - September 2023 with the Seamore's Misfits.

I get that question a lot and YES you will have fun as long as you are ok with being around people who are. Here's the answer I give on my FAQ page:

"There are many singles and couples who are not in the lifestyle who love going to this resort. The only requirement is being open-minded about being around what is an adult playground for very diverse slices of life. I estimate that about 40% are monogamous fun peeps and the rest are into a variety of different ways of living and enjoying life."

Enjoy yourself in whatever way makes you happy!

Lisa

FAQ page in case it helps answer other questions: https://sites.google.com/view/lovinlife/faqs
    Learn something new and play everyday!

Lovin' Life at H2!
    Join Us February 23-March 2, 2019!

Lovin' Life Info
    (Castaways Travel Agency Group)

you will have a great time, we are not lifestylers either, we will be there in early December for our 21st trip. Just go with an open mind, if approached and you are not interested a simple no thank you works every time, just go, relax and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Rise&Smile View Post
    My husband and I are looking into booking a trip this winter. My husband wants to know if we will have an enjoyable time at Hedo since we are not in the lifestyle. I chose this destination as a new experience for both of us and to help me step out of my comfort zone. I've read quite a bit on the forum and know that we both need to talk about what we are comfortable with and what we are not comfortable with. Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    We just returned from our virgin trip to Hedo and we are not in the lifestyle either. I just submitted a trip report that I hope will help you a little. Follow the link below.
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...in-trip-report
    Couples, San Souci- August, 2016
    Hedo II - August, 2017
    Couples, Negril- August, 2018 including 2 day passes to Hedo

Quote Originally Posted by Rise&Smile View Post

Thanks!
    You will definitely have a great time. We have many couples that book with our group who are not in the lifestyle and we all have a great time regardless. It is all about what you are comfortable with. No means no so if you are approached, a nice "no thank you" or "we are not in the lifestyle" and people are respectful of your boundaries. Overall you'll have an amazing time because it is YOUR vacation, so it is what you make of it
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Quote Originally Posted by popatop View Post
    We just returned from our virgin trip to Hedo and we are not in the lifestyle either. I just submitted a trip report that I hope will help you a little. Follow the link below.
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...in-trip-report
    Great Trip Report!
    Trip #12 - September 2023 with the Seamore's Misfits.

Yes you will have a great time. The environment and people make it special!

Blog Entries
    if you can have a good time at any other resort you will have the best time at Hedo. yes the resort has alot of lifestyle ppl at any given time.... but that don't mean they will come after you and try and get you to play with them.... just say no we are not in the lifestyle and all is good... they will still drink and party with you.....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

as Foxy and Hound stated lifestylers are there but what we found a thankyou but no thank you will be all you need to say 99.9999% time if approached! we went there as non lifestylers and had no problems! for us though it did start a journy that we are intrested about!

You will have a great time. No thanks can be your mantra. Not everyone is in the lifestyle. And those that are are repectful. Enjoy merting people and having a great time!