Thread: On the shores of Bloody Bay

On the shores of Bloody Bay

Rather than try and capture our experience in one long wall of text I would like to share some memories of our most recent return to our own little slice of heaven. Most of these vignettes are positive but I won’t pull any punches. There are some easy improvements that can be made.

Flash! Well past closing time in the Piano Bar. Five of us. Maybe a few more lurking at the bar. Stephanie being cajoled into just one more song.

She finally accedes to one more last song (and poor Kenny whose fingers must be falling off by this point just smiles) but cautions she can only do half a song and she really wan't kidding. When we asked for “At Last” she busted out the most amazing smile and said that she just cannot sing half that song! Wish I loved my job that much.

We wish Dion all our love. He’s getting better.

And I will leave with this. When I, hanging around watersports in the morning looking a little worse for wear, was asked about how the previous night in the Playroom went I replied, “It was great but there are points it is just snatches of memories.”

After she stopped laughing snatchshots was a thing.

I know I am picky, but Hedo is not on Bloody Bay, it is on Long Bay. Bloody Bay is the one around Point Rutland that Couples Negril and those resorts are on. The shores of Long Bay and Bloody Bay collectively form 7 Mile Beach.