Thread: We're hooked....now what.

We're hooked....now what.

Wasn't sure where to ask, so forgive me if it's the wrong place. We recently popped our Hedo cherry and absolutely loved it. Now I can't imagine going to a 'vanilla' resort. Just being naked was amazing.

We have a vacation coming up at the end of the year and I'm making myself crazy trying to think of ways to make Hedo or another lifestyle resort work. Unfortunately I just don't think we can swing it again so soon.

So I just wanted to see how others feel about travelling to more conservative resorts once they've experienced something like Hedo.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryRose View Post
    Wasn't sure where to ask, so forgive me if it's the wrong place. We recently popped our Hedo cherry and absolutely loved it. Now I can't imagine going to a 'vanilla' resort. Just being naked was amazing.

We have a vacation coming up at the end of the year and I'm making myself crazy trying to think of ways to make Hedo or another lifestyle resort work. Unfortunately I just don't think we can swing it again so soon.

So I just wanted to see how others feel about travelling to more conservative resorts once they've experienced something like Hedo.
    It sucks!! Book with us in April with the Playfull Pussycats!!

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

We can't bring ourselves to go vanilla ever again. It just...well...sucks (lol). In between our resort trips, we enjoy making shorter stateside trips to cities with really great swinger clubs. New Orleans, in particular, is a super fun city with a great swinger club called Collete's (http://coletteclubs.com/neworleans/). Weekdays are slow there, but most every Fri and Sat nite is great. Also, New Year's Eve there is OFF THE CHAIN. If you can make New Year's eve there, you'll need to buy tix to the club in advance on the site - not to mention you'll also need to reserve hotel well in advance as well. Outside of the club, New Orleans is a fantastically fun city to party and eat amazing food. If you've ever been, you know. If you haven't, its very worth visiting. If you decide to go, we'd be happy to share many must-stay/must-see/must-drink/must-do/must-eat recommendations

Looks like we may try for April of '18 can't wait

A couple of years ago we took my daughter and in-laws to Jamaica to a "vanilla" resort and it sucked. Then we took my daughter and nephew to Atlantis. What did those two trips have in common? We drank a lot to drink away the misery. It was so hard going to a "vanilla" resort that we don't do it unless we are with family, and we try to avoid those situations. LOL.

Join us in February for Valentines Day, perfect time. You get out of the cold, enjoy paradise during Valentines Day with your love, and with a lot of other loving people.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

My wife is an insurance agent so she "wins" trips when she makes some sales goals. Those vanilla vacations are ok, but I have learned that "free" vacations aren't free. We spend way to much because she wants to see everything there is to see and tour everything there is to tour while we are there. For us, Hedo is expensive, but I sure wasn't going to let that stop me. So - I just worked more, got a big promotion and raise at work, and now I can be sure to make Hedo at least once a year. In fact, I was successful enough that we are considering two weeks starting in 2019!
    Mitch & Melisa

We did vanilla cruises twice, they were ok, we had fun.
    But we enjoy Hedo more.
    Life is what you make of it, we try to have fun no matter what we do, but we also try and make Hedo twice a year, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Once you have arrived in Paradise, anything else is a let down! We do two weeks, get 3 days bonus and it is 17 days in Heaven. Haven't thought of any other Holiday since 2004.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

We try to enjoy anything we do. Our hedo trip is a totally different mindset for us. It's the only week of the year we don't have to be full time parents so we have different fun on these trips. Other vacations are family vacations and we enjoy them in totally different ways. Life should fun no matter where you go.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Of course! Family vacations are not Hedo kind of vacations. They are two separate agendas.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Family vacations are definitely in a different category. I'm sure we'll have fun no matter where we go....but now that we know how great a lifestyle resort can be, a regular resort will probably feel like it's lacking.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I pretty much travel for a living it seems and while I LOVE my Hedo time every year I also like experiencing some of the more mainstream resorts, cruises, etc because it makes Hedo just that much more unique and special and something to REALLY look forward to.

I won't turn down any type of travel just about anywhere, anytime, anyhow but I will always find and make time to do Hedo one or two times a year to make me appreciate life and how special friends and times at Hedo are the best.

Blog Entries
    The key to fully enjoying a vanilla ADULT ONLY resort is to pick a Jamaican style, low occupancy Boutique Beach resort with less than 100 rooms. Think of it as "luxury but a little on the rustic side".Once you are there.... Walk that fine line between getting kicked out of the resort and pretending you are free as a bird and still at Hedo !!!!
    This only works if you make friends with management and ALL the other resort guests .......
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 08-19-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

We went to Couple Tower Isle a few months ago. It just wasnt the same.