Thread: 6 week countdown is here !....

6 week countdown is here !....

6 weeks from tomorrow we will be back home!!! We will be enjoying a cold beverage while feeling that awesome tropical breeze on our nekkid selves!!

For us, the anticipation, preparation of theme attire & packing during the last 6 weeks before we leave is almost as much fun as the trip itself.... ( not quite, lol, but it is FUN!) ... Does anyone else feel the same way?

Soon come!! ❤️
    "It was just TOO much FUN!...So, Let's Do it All Over Again!!"

This is the most awesome group of crazy a$$, FUN, Sexy Southerners (& friends from all over) who knows NO strangers!!... We KNOW what southern hospitality is all about!  ... We are all ages & all sizes! Come join our fun!

[SIZE=2]September 30 - October 7, 2017

Wildwomenvacations.com

5 week count down for us tomorrow till we r back home!! Yes very exciting to pack all my sexy outfits up!! This will be our 2nd trip and my husband and I will be renewing our vows this trip so very excited for that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tootandwedge View Post
    5 week count down for us tomorrow till we r back home!! Yes very exciting to pack all my sexy outfits up!! This will be our 2nd trip and my husband and I will be renewing our vows this trip so very excited for that!!!
    We'll see you there...

Can't freaking wait. See you guys soon

Quote Originally Posted by Tootandwedge View Post
    That's so awesome!! Hubby and I were married there and it was nothing short of spectacular!! Lorna does such a fabulous job of making each event fabulously unique!! Enjoy! And Congrats!!!!
    "It was just TOO much FUN!...So, Let's Do it All Over Again!!"

This is the most awesome group of crazy a$$, FUN, Sexy Southerners (& friends from all over) who knows NO strangers!!... We KNOW what southern hospitality is all about!  ... We are all ages & all sizes! Come join our fun!

[SIZE=2]September 30 - October 7, 2017

Wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by HedoRUs View Post
    That's so awesome!! Hubby and I were married there and it was nothing short of spectacular!! Lorna does such a fabulous job of making each event fabulously unique!! Enjoy! And Congrats!!!!
    Thank you so much!!! Lorna has been amazing emailing me back and forth to get all my questions answered!! Saturday the 23rd is my 45th birthday and then Wednesday the 27 we will renewing our vows!!! I will say our first trip was AMAZING so I know this time will be AWESOME too!!!