Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I wish I knew!!!

How do the rooms compare to average hotels in the US? I've heard they are nice and some say they are a little disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by sexylady View Post
    As I got more experienced, that is what I learnt. There are exceptions of course, so one needs to tread carefully. Depends on the conversation. After a compliment, I would just say thanks a lot and move on. Now I say, are you hitting on me, or is that a suggestion, and mostly - it is. So the trick lies in how the conversation goes. One time, we crossed the path of a guy 4 times, same evening - he said, are you following me? I said, no but are you? He said yes, sort of. I said follow me then, my room number is..? That's how it goes.
    Interesting story and insight
    ---
    S&C
    Pursuing Pleasure Together

Kik: 2play7172
    Email: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Quote Originally Posted by IllWiscCpl View Post
    We wish we would have known how approachable everyone at Hedo is. The first time there we were too shy to start conversations for the first couple days. We learned quickly that people at Hedo are very nonjudgmental and all are very approachable. After that it was easy to make friends and our time there became even more enjoyable. We have made some Hedo friends for life. Do't be afraid to sit at empty seats at any table for meals. We are still looking for someone to instruct us on the proper way to adjust the water temperature of the showers.
    We agree ... one thing we learned was to make supper dates ... never eat alone ... we had supper with a variety of people young and old and it was always such fun conversations
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Quote Originally Posted by Cher3044 View Post
    How do the rooms compare to average hotels in the US? I've heard they are nice and some say they are a little disappointing.
    We found our room just fine.. it was basic for sure and the shower could have been more consistent... we also found we did not spend alot of time in the room ..though we would use it as a place to meet up if we got separated. They have been renovating though and I believe they are close to having all the rooms upgraded. All in all we found it an excellent resort compared to other ones we have been too.

---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

Quote Originally Posted by sexylady View Post
    As I got more experienced, that is what I learnt. There are exceptions of course, so one needs to tread carefully. Depends on the conversation. After a compliment, I would just say thanks a lot and move on. Now I say, are you hitting on me, or is that a suggestion, and mostly - it is. So the trick lies in how the conversation goes. One time, we crossed the path of a guy 4 times, same evening - he said, are you following me? I said, no but are you? He said yes, sort of. I said follow me then, my room number is..? That's how it goes.
    Oh wow... I'm going to pay extra attention next time I'll be there

Hedo II March 2023, I think March is our favorite month One Love!
    Hedo II March 2022 was goooooood, first time YSW and an extra week before that. Met some awesome ppl again, so in love with this place <3
    Hedo II March 2020, last guests there before the corona lockdown and our trip was cut short by a week, but it was GOOOOOOD
    Hedo II March 2018, can't wait to go back!
    Hedo II March 2017, first time and addicted since

Quote Originally Posted by Cher3044 View Post
    Our room was fine. It was clean and the air conditioner worked without any problems. The room was however a bit dated. Frankly, I'd be disappointed if I had the same room in Canada or the US, but we were quite pleased with our room at Hedonism. If you're focused on your room to the point where it affects your trip, you're missing the point of Hedonism.
    1992 - First time at Hedonism II as a single guy
    2017 - Returning to Hedonism II as a married guy with kitten + angel's Annual Spring Fling April 15th - 22nd

Can anyone tell us about the playroom? Not sure we are ready for swapping at any level, but we are very interested in that dynamic of people watching us and us watching them.

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    As long as you enter as a couple, there are no other restrictions. You can have sex between you both and be watched. You may also do nothing - just sit and watch others for as long as you wish. You don't even have to be naked. Etiquette wise, you should get naked, and let others watch you, if you are watching them.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Blog Entries
    Actually if the staff who supervises the playroom is paying attention it is required that you get naked after a few minutes of looking around if you and your partner plan to stay. Single women are welcome, however single or a couple you aren't welcome to just sit and stare....must look as if you are at least attempting some sort of sexual activity:-)
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Agreed! I have a hard time taking compliments so I have a habit of brushing it off. This trip I will let loose a little 😉

For us we don't take part in theme nights but instead I pack more provocative evening dresses. For this trip is also plan on taking the stretchy wrist bracelets for our room keys and lastly instead of sunscreen lotion I am definitely taking the sunscreen spray ...so much easier to apply and less mess.

for got the dammed bug spray for the dammed sand mites at nite got ate up bad on first trip

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jchotcouple View Post
    For us we don't take part in theme nights but instead I pack more provocative evening dresses. For this trip is also plan on taking the stretchy wrist bracelets for our room keys and lastly instead of sunscreen lotion I am definitely taking the sunscreen spray ...so much easier to apply and less mess.
    Learned the hard way...just Don't spray sunscreen on your husband's junk unless you want him to experience excruciating pain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    Learned the hard way...just Don't spray sunscreen on your husband's junk unless you want him to experience excruciating pain!!!
    We much prefer the rub on sunscreen. The joy is in rubbing it on while at the beach. An even greater joy is asking your neighbor to help with the process.
    Mitch & Melisa

Quote Originally Posted by Bjcookie View Post
    Can anyone tell us about the playroom? Not sure we are ready for swapping at any level, but we are very interested in that dynamic of people watching us and us watching them.
    We always visit the playroom at least once per trip (ok, much more than once, lol). If it's just you two and you want to keep it just you, take one of the smaller mattresses and have fun! You won't be bothered. You might be watched, but it will be discreet (not some color commentator on the sidelines, lol). Mostly it's plenty of people doing their own thing, some as couples, some as groups, and every now and then someone looks up, looks around, takes in the sights, then gets back to their own fun.
    Mitch & Melisa

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast