Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: confession time

confession time

I love to show off my wife, and she does so without hesitation at hedo. She says she does so for me, and that she does not get a thrill out of it. She will admit she likes that I get turned on by it, so she has no problem with it. How do other men/women feel about this?

what ever works for you two is awsome.
    I like to watch my wife give other men BJ's myself.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by stevebusa View Post
    I love to show off my wife, and she does so without hesitation at hedo. She says she does so for me, and that she does not get a thrill out of it. She will admit she likes that I get turned on by it, so she has no problem with it. How do other men/women feel about this?
    This could have been written by me. I love when my wife is admired by others. It makes me proud!

I agree!! I absolutely lov to show my wife off!! She likes also but not sure that she does as much as I do!! Lol.

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    We are partners in crime in everything sinful, and it always is more fun when ends up in a threesome or more.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

I am also a husband that loves to watch my wife. She knows it turns me on. She has admitted to me that she does likes showing off her skills ��. This will be our first time at Hedo and she is ready to give me another incredible performance.

Wish I can check her skills too

Quote Originally Posted by Honeycpl86 View Post
    I am also a husband that loves to watch my wife. She knows it turns me on. She has admitted to me that she does likes showing off her skills 😉. This will be our first time at Hedo and she is ready to give me another incredible performance.
    Agree. She knows it turns me on to see guys come on to her. I love showing her off. It all comes together when guys ask to have sex with her.

I'm a wife that loves to seen. Luckily for me my hubby loves to watch me. I know it turns us both on. I'll admit Inlove to show off my skills for him. This will be our first time at Hedo and ready to give a performance.

Same here. There's something about having others (men and women!) ogle my wife. Perhaps it proves to her that she's sexy as opposed to having me say it 100 times a day.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar

Cool

I submit to you that most of the men present enjoy showing off their wives or we would not be there!Of course it does not hurt that we return the favor and admire the other ladies.Just being polite of course.

Might I suggest a CB-6000 for you! It might just make your whole Hedo ensemble - https://chastitybeltformen.com/produ...chastity-belt/

Add me to the list of men that loves to watch my wife take on another guy. Nothing like watching the action up close

I also like to show off my wife at Hedo as she is a remarkable woman. She loves to dress scantily and sexy for dinner and the evening's goings-on, and she does it well. She says she does not really like to be nude, but that only lasts until we get to the resort.

Count me in.... I love to show my Wife off, see Her walking around nekkid, and as Sexylady said: we too are Partners in crime. Taking it a step further, I get even more turned on when we are playing with another couple and my Wife is being enjoyed and/or satisfied by either the other Wife or Husband.... And of course, without being said, "Respect" plays a huge part in the enjoyment.... 177 Days to go until we get back to Hedo!!!!
    Jo- & Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast