Thread: Rainy August Forecast

Rainy August Forecast

We're heading to hedo later this week (August 4th-7th) and the forecast is saying scattered and isolated thunderstorms for the entire time we're there.

How much is that going to dampen the fun?

Anyone else travelling around this time also a little worried?

It usually rains everyday, for about an hour or so in the afternoon. That is when everyone goes and takes a nap

Quote Originally Posted by CherryRose View Post
    We're heading to hedo later this week (August 4th-7th) and the forecast is saying scattered and isolated thunderstorms for the entire time we're there.

How much is that going to dampen the fun?

Anyone else travelling around this time also a little worried?
    You can expect a thunderstorm mid-afternoon most days -- half an inch in an hour then dry and humid all evening, with another beautiful sunny morning. Repeat daily. You'll probably find a bunch of people in the cool and hot tubs, and around the bar. If the rain is very heavy and/or cold, people will retire to their rooms for a bit. Happy hour begins five minutes after the rain stops.

Will that dampen things? No way! People always find a way to make the thunderstorms enjoyable. Even a short 'nap' in the room can turn into a very enjoyable hour or so.

Stop worrying and enjoy your trip -- like everyone else.

PNK
    trip #25 Nov 25 - Dec 6

You're so right PNK. I just need to stop worrying. This trip is a surprise for my boyfriend so I just want it to be great. I know we'll have fun no matter what.

We've been 3x in August. Last year was the first time it rained every day. It's actually fun to watch the storm roll in and as long as there isn't any lightening people stay in the pool. As Pink said, 5 minutes after the rain stops the activities resume. Have a great trip!
    Trip #12 - September 2023 with the Seamore's Misfits.

Here is part of our tripreport detailing how to entertain yourself during a rainstorm!

"The clouds got darker and you could feel the storm getting closer. As the first drops began to fall, we grabbed floats and swam out to the floating dock with some lube! Cowboy layed on his back while I sucked on him to get him hard. The soft rain drops were warm. Then I climbed on board and rode Cowboy in the rain! It was awesome. The rain got harder. We finally switched positions with me underneath facing him, and he rode me until I came. Then we jumped into the water and swam back to the beach. Boy did we have quite an audience! And they were very appreciative of the show! We heard about it for the rest of the day! The storm was really blowing in so we headed back to our room. We climbed into bed to enjoy the mirrors and continue the fun. And then took a nap until dinner!"
    Rain didn't damper our fun at all!
    So no worries about the forecast!
    Cowgirl