Thread: July 21-29, 2017 Hot weather and peeps lovin life

July 21-29, 2017 Hot weather and peeps lovin life

Single Gal Trip 23 to H2 - July 21 – 29, 2017

Once again a group virgin, I decided to try out a new July week with the AWOL group. Arriving on Fridays tends to avoid some airport chaos and I get to see my peeps from the previous group week (insert happy dance here). For once I had no security line at BWI and once at MBJ, they directed me to the kiosks and I was out at baggage in 15 minutes. The Sun Holiday shuttle gal recognizes me nowadays, so I was soon sitting on the shuttle that would take me ‘home’.

Once there, Michael welcomed me and I was in a room in no time. I always ask for a room near the dining room since dinnertime is when I tend to go back and forth more often. They put me in the last room down from the spa near the tennis courts which was great. I tossed my stuff in the room and safe before going down to the pool to see my peeps and get my fav grilled cheese with tomato that seems to taste the best there (yum!). Next thing I know, I am literally pounced on with what I call the H2 hug (arms and legs wrapped around) by my new and awesome AWOL hostess with the mostess Leslie along with Jamey an equally amazing host.

The day seemed to be an a-- day. Several peeps grabbed mine as a welcome and then an EC (entertainment coordinator) said that I had a firm one for a white gal. LOL!

That night I noticed some staff who have been promoted to new positions:
    Denva is the restaurant manager
    Sheldon is a bar supervisor
    Diana is the EC supervisor

The food is very good and for those who like a bit of flava – it has some very good seasoning (especially when Jamaican food is served). I tended to eat lunch up top (due to rainy times some days) and Love mixing the chocolate bread pudding in the hot server with soft serve ice-cream. Once again – Yum! 

Entertainment is good with a mix of ECs, Stephanie in the piano bar on Monday and Wednesdays and then out in the courtyard on Fridays. Peter Lloyd is brought in to perform on Jamaica night (Monday) and my continuing favorite dining room performance being Wednesday’s fetish night.

This week the 2 larger groups were AWOL and the YSW. As always, what you do during the week and who you hang with is up to you. The mix seemed to work well with friendly competition during daytime games. Only thing I noted that was kinda odd was the YSW necklace status colors are not intuitive unless you are part of that group. Usually red is stop or monogamous and green is go or LS. In this case “GREEN is for were open minded and RED is full swap situational”. Some members I talked to were not in the LS and there wasn’t a color for them. Otherwise, I chatted and hung out with everyone as I always do until usually 3-4am.

Summer months are a lot warmer and more humid than winter ones. This trip was no exception and even locals and those who are never too warm were this time. The AC unit in my room wasn’t working as well as it could when I arrived and quit after a few nights. Ended up having 3 guys in my room later that night .....maintenance who defrosted the unit and afterwards it worked so well I even turned it off at night a few times (new AC remote controls are very handy). You know it’s hot when the pool is so full of peeps that the water goes over the table level, rain and even thunder makes peeps look and continue to party, gals loudly faked O’s while assuming the position in front of the piano bar AC unit (AC is almost betta than...) and being told that hand fans are ‘gold’.

Fun Times:

* First night creeper being a guy who thought it was attractive to approach and rub his thang on my leg while I made a face at a bartender fren who said he would ‘love’ to know what I was thinking right then (known afterwards as the horndog humper). Only other peeps who did stuff without asking were actually gals that week and none were persistent.

* Having loverly frens help paint my dress and myself with dark light paints for the AWOL graffiti night with hand prints in fun spots. These will be coming back with me for the upcoming February trip’s toga night.

* The return of the kitty panties got new laughs and even one who said he was going to think about them ‘all night long’.

* Looking forward to whatever the night brought including smurfs, a tiger and even male strap-ons, ya just neva know! I think the table of younger peeps was impressed by the 11 inches, though perhaps not the guy whose leg was used as a demonstration shelf.

* Receiving a male toy as part of a gift exchange and successfully finding someone who wanted it with a solid no return policy!

* Getting compliments from members of the YSW group for the booty camp boy shorts that I pulled out of my H2 bin from over 5 years ago (still on amazon).

* New framily means sharing belly hurting laughs, being guided to the betta bathroom stall and even farting in front of each other (hmm….not sure about the last one! LOL!).

* Giving a lady some antacids in the morning and her thanking me profusely that night outside the piano bar including telling my husband (a new fren who just happened to follow me outside) how helpful I was. We were happily and yet platonically married with a very open relationship for the duration of the trip. 

* Having a new fren tell a new bartender trainee that he might want to pour the watta in the glass instead of on the bar top. Guess scoping out some boobies was getting a bit much for the newbie. Hehe!

* Telling a new gal fren about a kind of lipstick that Stephanie (piano bar) uses while she sings with the microphone and demonstrating the microphone’s motion, only to be told that it was attracting a different kind of attention.

* Participating in a tickle attack after a newbie guy made the mistake of telling some fun peeps of his sensitivities.

* Showing the creepy caves to some who didn’t know they existed – ‘Boo’!

* Laughing whenever someone asked anyone ‘If they needed anything?’ Just neva know what the response may be!

Comments for Management:

* When it is known that a group consistently uses the piano bar and disco, turn on the AC units earlier, so they have a chance to keep it cool.

* Knowing utilities are a big bill....routine room AC unit maintenance would also help keep us guests from turning the unit’s temp down lower than it needs to be just to keep things cool.

* Add speakers inside the disco (perhaps via the back entrance) on Thursday’s foam night so those who don’t go into the foam have a place to dance.

* Standard room renos don’t include a light over the large mirror. This was a very helpful light when it existed prior to the refrigerators being added. Can something be added back for us ladies who need a less humid space than the bathroom to get ready?

* While definitely needed, the hot tub chemicals were very high at night this week. 2nd night in, my lungs were kicked for the week and I couldn’t even sit close to it other nights while chatting with peeps.

Trip Pics: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO5gzxcEsmZeAI23kxYXhr_TlzgybuwvQGrHlb2uU0yx6 7heLk_14q5wdROLEWvDg?key=LVdJbU5zY0RmVnVPWnVYdmc5d WJfNjJEQ0dRbmd3

Next trip with the Lovin’ Life group February 24th - March 3rd soon come!!!

2018 Lovin Life.jpg

Group Questions? Contact Lisa: LisasLovinLife@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LovinLifeinJamaica/

RSVP Questions? Contact Castaways:
    800-470-2020 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm CST)
    E-mail Info@castawaystravel.com

Military and 1st Responder Special Discount Available
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kyttles; 08-11-2017 at 07:23 PM.
    Learn something new and play everyday!

Lovin' Life at H2!
    Join Us February 23-March 2, 2019!

Lovin' Life Info
    (Castaways Travel Agency Group)

Excellent report, thanks for sharing!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Enjoyed the trip report, but loved the pics! Always enjoy reading about people's impressions of Hedo vacation in the trip reports, and your trip report was very entertaining! But there is something about seeing pictures of the resort that someone has taken, as if seeing it through their eyes, that is so compelling.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Thanks!! I take pics for myself to use as desktop pics and for others to steal (most don't take generic ones). Glad you enjoyed them!

Lisa
    Learn something new and play everyday!

Lovin' Life at H2!
    Join Us February 23-March 2, 2019!

Lovin' Life Info
    (Castaways Travel Agency Group)

Very helpful report, looking forward to more.
    PandD ❤️💚💛

Thanks! I'll have another one after this year's AWOL tour.

{updated my profile name since last time}

Lisa
    Lovin' Life Returns to H2!
    February 25 - March 4, 2023

https://sites.google.com/view/lovinlife/home
    A Castaways Travel Agency Group